1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a SEO Review? Post Here, Will Give Professional SEO Analysis And Review!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by ObliviousOne, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    Guys, Before I Review More Sites, I Would Like to Ask That You Please Donate to me if You Can! I Need Money For New Things I am Starting, and Every Dollar Counts. A Donation of $5 is All I Ask For -- My PayPal ID is -- Thanks!

www.bodybuildingmantra.com

Meta Description Not Found
    This page is missing a meta description. It'si mportant to add a meta description for every page on your site, the meta description is what frequently shows up under your page title in search results and convinces people to click-through to your site.
    High Number Of Meta Keywords
    The web page has 24 keywords in its metadata. We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 12
    Alexa Rank -- 1,405,772

Your site seems to be new. I would recommend you choose a long tail keyword like "foods to eat to lose weight" which is one your using, and then submitting to lots of social bookmarks with that as your title and that phrase in your description as well. I would also suggest submitting to directories and submitting your site map to search engines to rank higher on them. Last but not least, post on other blogs related to health and body building and you will definitely start gaining PR. Good luck.

ObliviousOne, Jan 19, 2009 IP
    danish muzaffar likes this.
  2. topexnews

topexnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please review my website:
    www.FurnitureStoreNYC.com

as business owner, i am really looking for real help with SEO for my website Please pm me, if you are interesting to work on adjust my website to get better ranking. I can send you more , than 5 dollars, for better results. I don't like to get anything for FREE, i would like to pay for job well done.

If interesting , please PM.

Great day

topexnews, Jan 20, 2009 IP
  3. J_Dog

J_Dog Member

Best Answers:
    J_Dog, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  4. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    www.reflexology-aberdour-fife.co.uk

Page Title is too long
    The maximum recommended length for page titles is 70 characters, your current page title is 71 characters.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 5

Your site is not doing so well, most likely you are new. Your domain is very weird, people will most likely not remember it. Please check out my blog article about Choosing The Perfect Domain Name. You need to put the keyword "reflexology fife" in your metadata, in your title, description, everything.

Here's what you do to rank 1 on google for it. First, write a good article about "reflexology fife" and buy some blog posts for it, so basically have that article posted on big blogs that get nice number of readers or have nice number of subscriptions.

Then post on blogs related to "reflexology fife" that will help. Submit to tons of directories and social bookmarks as well. Those will benefit a lot. Market yourself well on multiple forums and you should rank well soon.

I will PM you topexnews.

ObliviousOne, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  5. sineda

sineda Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you please review my project at http://www.webhostland.com

The site is just launched a week ago. Thanks for your time and great work!

sineda, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  6. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    www.webhostland.com

The web page has 18 keywords in its metadata. We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 84

You need to work on rankings and building more links. Site looks very nice though. Submit to directories and social bookmarks, that will help tons. Post on blogs related to hosting reviews as well, thats very beneficial for rankings.

ObliviousOne, Jan 21, 2009 IP
    sineda likes this.
  7. HydroJohn

HydroJohn Active Member

Best Answers:
    HydroJohn, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  8. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    www.arcadepark.net

The web page has 11 keywords in its metadata. We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 72
    Alexa Rank -- 3,354,601
    Backlinks -- 286

Your site seems to be new. You should work on building links to get better PR and rankings. Submit to directories, and submit more to Digg and other social bookmarking sites as well. You should post on blogs related to gameing and online tech and that will get you both good traffic and rankings. Good luck.

ObliviousOne, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  9. marcianokent

marcianokent Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi friend, I interested too, please review my online store in my sig.
    Many thanks

marcianokent, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  10. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    www.e-baju.com

Page Rank -- 1
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 54
    Alexa Rank -- 218,586
    Backlinks -- ~400

Your site seems to be doing fairly well. Most of your metadata is not english, you will be getting traffic of people that speak or write their searches in that language only. If that is your goal then your fine, but if you are targetting a larger audience, i would suggest mixing in English terms with those keywords. Everything else seems fine. For more PR, post on dofollow blogs related to your niche and you'll be fine!

ObliviousOne, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  11. Tox

Tox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tox, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  12. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    www.vpnpronet.com

Meta Description Not Found
    This page is missing a meta description. It'si mportant to add a meta description for every page on your site, the meta description is what frequently shows up under your page title in search results and convinces people to click-through to your site.
    No Meta Keywords Found
    There were no keywords detected in the metadata of the website. Though Google does not seem to place high relevance on meta keywords to determine the content of a website, other engines like Yahoo! may still look at these. Since it doesn't hurt you to have metakeywords, we'd suggest going ahead and adding them to the page.

Page Rank -- 1
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 121
    Backlinks -- 673

Your site seems fairly new, but links are definitely being built well. You should most definitely put in metadata, come up with keywords that not a lot of other sites are ranking well for. Since your giving away hosting I would recommend that you submit to directories, social bookmarks, and buy reviews on high ranking blogs, those will help a lot. Market around some articles about your hosting company and you should be fine. Good luck.

ObliviousOne, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  13. poison17

poison17 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello ObliviousOne.

when you have some free time , please review my Basic Directory - Websites and Blogs. This is brand new, so PR is N/A, about 300 backlinks, very few , I know, but keep in mind that this domain have about 10 days old. I need advices about keywords, and how use them wisely

poison17, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  14. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    www.basic-directory.com

The web page has 11 keywords in its metadata. We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.
    Font Tags Found in HTML
    We found some HTML font tags on this page. While this is not a critical issue, you should use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to separate your website's content from its appearance.

Page Rank, Google Indices, Alexa Rank -- N/A

Your new directory is great. The best thing is that "basic directory" is a great keyword tail. You can definitely work toward ranking #1 on Google since other directories usually try to rank for "general directory." Your metadata is fine, submit to tons of directories and social bookmarking sites and use your metadata as the submission information. Your directory has immense potential. Good luck!

ObliviousOne, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  15. Tox

Tox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ObliviousOne Thank you so much for your review.

Tox, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  16. monkeyknackers

monkeyknackers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    monkeyknackers, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  17. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    www.thewebhostreviews.net

Page Rank -- N/A
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 0

It seems that your blog is new. Your metadata is good, so I believe the next step would be to build your links. Submit to directories, social bookmarking sites, and maybe exchange links with some hosting sites for a review, and you should use your metadata for all the submissions. Also, post on other blogs related to hosting and that will help you get traffic as well as rankings. Good luck!

ObliviousOne, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  18. Brian1970

Brian1970 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Really?, do you think that will look natural to the search engines?

Thanks Brian

Brian1970, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  19. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, this will be best for you to make sure you rank well for the stuff in your metadata. Your keywords and meta description are what your traffic should know your sites for.

ObliviousOne, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  20. Brian1970

Brian1970 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

In an ideal world every title and description should be unique.

Thanks Brian

Brian1970, Jan 25, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.