1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hot PR1 Jessica Biel Celebrity Site - low BIN - $1 start bid

Discussion in 'Sites' started by t2000q, Jan 21, 2009.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Looks like my portfolio got too large in 2008 and my financial planner has devised me a new business plan that involves half as many sites. Therefore I have to sell a number of sites this month, some gone already and some more to go. This thread includes some of my celebrity sites that I have and wish to sell.

This one features Hot supper actress Jessica Biel and is currently ranked PR1

* site is simple CSS web based and easy to navigate / update pages etc
    * You may know Jessica Biel from movies such as I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry / The Illusionist / Blade: Trinity / Next / Home of the Brave / and more
    * there has been no revenue to date beacause no adsence or other monetary source has been applied yet but you could easily add adsence or sell text links and test the waters ... my other celebrity sites did okay so I dont see why this one wouldnt
    * traffic has been minimal (Alexa rank of 5,074,410 which is in the top 16.52 % of all websites) but the site does have a PR1 and is in Google with all 34+ pages indexed as well as other Search Engines
    * site has backlinks and is growing http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.co...wm=i&bwmf=s&bwmo=d&fr=yfp-t-501&fr2=seo-rd-se

* Payments via pay pal only
    * Looking for a BIN of $100 for quick sale but am taking bids as well and will start the bidding off at $1 to get things rolling

* Domain is with godaddy and still has lots of time left on it, I will transfer to any godaddy acount for free
    * domain is "J Biel .info" (no spaces) if you cant figure them out then post here or contact me [PM or email] and I will help you out
    * I cant think of anything else but feel free to contact me about anything regrading these and I will post any more info if I think of it

:) Happy Bidding​

t2000q, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  2. sidfromla

sidfromla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'll bid $5

sidfromla, Jan 21, 2009 IP
    t2000q likes this.
  3. ifonly

ifonly Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $10 from me

ifonly, Jan 21, 2009 IP
    t2000q likes this.
  4. sidfromla

sidfromla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'll go $12 here :)

sidfromla, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  5. t2000q

t2000q Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 13
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    lets wrap this one up, ending date aprox 48 hours from now (4:00 EST 1/25/2009)

lol

t2000q, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  6. t2000q

t2000q Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 13
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    as agreed earlier, this auction has ended today at $12 (payment pending)

thanks

t2000q, Jan 25, 2009 IP