1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Warning Paypal Hacked And The Culprit Is ...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GServe, Jan 19, 2009.

This is a post to warn any and all of the website www.pinchpoke.com / www.inxs-hosting.com / thugz-network.com which are all owned by a cretin known as Andrew ( andrew2580@aol.com ) who breached my paypal account, added an email address and then made x2 unauthorised payments to SEO DIRECTORY which is linked to www.pinchpoke.com.

I know its this a**hole because thugz-network.com was on the invoice along with huis name and email address, a little research of thugz-network.com and the email address brought up inxs-hosting.com.

Knowing it be pointless complaining to thugz-network.com's webhost since its the same idiot that owns both I got inxs's ip and traced it back to jaguarpc.com, so issued a report to them and the twat known as andrew tried to say i made the payments and that my account is unverified and unconfirmed when in fact it is both those things, furthermore it was paypal that informed me of the breach of my account.

Anyway so the idiot tried to say that i had made x2 payments to pinchpoke.com which on inspection is a site selling myspace scripts. IVE OUT DONE HIM AGAIN, I DONT HAVE A MYSPACE.

So stay clear of www.inxs-hosting.com www.thugz-network.com and www.pinchpoke.com that is if you dont want to be hacked.

GServe, Jan 19, 2009 IP
    Ibn Juferi likes this.
  2. Mthrough

Mthrough Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the headsup that sucks btw

[​IMG]

Mthrough, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  3. GServe

GServe Guest

Best Answers:
    his audacity beggars belief, hopefully i can get that twats site(s) shut down, least nobody else can fall victim.

best of it is too, i wasnt even in when the transactions were made, it was paypal that informed me my account was breached.

ps can you do me a favour and copy paste that onto ny forums your a member of, need to get the point across to as many as poss, if his sites look bad across the net nobody will go near

GServe, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  4. SilkySmooth

SilkySmooth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you say:

On what invoice? The PayPal receipt for the two unauthorized payments?

SilkySmooth, Jan 20, 2009 IP
  5. Toiletroll

Toiletroll Peon

Best Answers:
    THat person needs him arms cut off and fed to him

Toiletroll, Jan 20, 2009 IP
  6. amazingserviceprovider

amazingserviceprovider Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is very sad, now a days many persons, are hacking accounts, his website must be shut down or else, many people will be in fall of victim

amazingserviceprovider, Jan 20, 2009 IP
  7. zinc-uk

zinc-uk Peon

Best Answers:
    if paypal told you your account was breeched surly they should have refunded money to you

zinc-uk, Jan 20, 2009 IP
    Toopac likes this.
  8. Bannanaman

Bannanaman Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand yor upset but can you monitor your language? Some of the language in this thread is awful

Bannanaman, Jan 20, 2009 IP
    Toopac likes this.