1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DimensionSEO - Creating BACKLINKS For You at AMAZING prices ***

Discussion in 'Services' started by scriptillusion, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scriptillusion

scriptillusion Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    calum and shadey - I just took a look at this thread as I was away for the weekend. I understand your concern and we are trying to work everything out so that we can provide more detailed reports in the future, but for the prices we are offering it would not be feasible to spend the hours and hours it would take to do this by hand. If that were the case this service would be A LOT more expensive. We do not have an eta yet for the reporting function as we are still in the development stage trying to work out the parameters of which we need for the software itself. When we know more or are closer we will be sure to notify everyone.

korzon
    - As I said above we do think we will be able to come up with something in the future and made several comments about it in the thread. Yes there have been some others who have requested the same thing, but first off we never promised detailed reports and second prior to your purchase of 20,000 backlinks there were several discussions on the thread so you would have known that if you read through the thread prior to your purchase. Also it is very interesting that you asked for a refund immediately after your campaigns were approved and we completed the work. Hmm...... and your calling us scammers? You can look at our record here and see we have never scammed anyone. We are providing exactly what we say we are providing. It is not our fault if you purchased something without doing your due diligence and then expected services that we cannot currently provide. We are definitely trying to improve upon this in the future, but as we have stated the software needed to do it is going to take some time to complete.

Also I'd like to mention that your account has not been deleted, we did have an error in our code (that we just corrected) that would not display your campaigns if payment status did not show completed. Since you requested a refund it came out of the account, thus did not display your campaigns. You should be able to see them in there now.

Just so everyone knows, this service was put together and offered so that people could get backlinks for a very low cost and without having to spend any of your own time. We would like to offer more (especially in regards to reporting) but for the meantime you can either try this service out for extremely low prices and start watching your backlinks build. (Yahoo works well for this as I have found they often show them first)

OR you can choose not to buy the service. But please stop the complaints about something that we never promised. We are fulfilling our end of the deal when you buy from us and I am confident that even without the detailed reports you will start to see the backlinks and there assistance in your sites performance in the coming days/weeks.

scriptillusion, Jan 19, 2009 IP
    threegee likes this.
  2. korzon

korzon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You guys are obviously good at selling and you've put a lot of thought and effort into this. However, you must understand that until you can provide any evidence that you are indeed creating links - you appear to be scammers.

I understand that a reporting system is difficult to put together. But if indeed 20,000 links were build for my site, there is no excuse not showing/posting at least a portion of them.

korzon, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  3. tenants-in-common

tenants-in-common Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    guys the service by scriptillusion is an illusion. these guys, scriptillusion and seodeveloping, are scamming people everywhere.

they opened up 2 wsos in wf and left them when people began to complain because of the same problem you are having here: they can't provide the reports.

they always use the same round around lame excuses. so be careful. these guys are just here to take away your money and provide no service at all.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...ing-service-great-prices-stellar-service.html
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...ing-service-finally-price-you-can-afford.html

tenants-in-common, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  4. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well its clearly a scam if they can't even manually show me just 10 links or not give a report so I wouldn't be purchasing the several 10,000's of links for sites.

calum, Jan 19, 2009 IP
    shadey likes this.
  5. dimmakherbs

dimmakherbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well, from reading over at warrior forum, it looks like they are using Pligg to make these links for you.

dimmakherbs, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  6. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How can pligg make links?

calum, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  7. dimmakherbs

dimmakherbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think thats part of the problem,

here is a quote from over there

"Ok, I know how you can see where your links are coming from...

Do a search in Google like this:

Domainname.com+pligg

So far all my links are on is pligg sites from this service, which isn't an actual link with your anchor text..

The link is like so:

http://www.PLIGGSITE.com/out/Your_Key_Word and redirects to your site with the anchor text of http://www.yourdomain.com

So that is what I have so far, we'll se if anything else shows up..

Dennis "

dimmakherbs, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  8. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well maybe they don't have reports for a reason then. So really there are loads of pligg sites without even proper direct links.

calum, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  9. vkr_bibin

vkr_bibin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bought a 200 link package. The report said

CAM-7238-3150-U794 ( xxxxxxxxxxxx.com )
    January 19, 2009 11:44 am

Links Created: 225
    Successful Links: 225
    Duplicates Found: 0
    Completed On: 1/19/2009 at 1:44pm EST

Now this is fishy. Even I can write a report like that. There is no proof of any links. I would advice you all not to waste your money on this or wait till they release the reporting feature. This looks like another scam or may be not. But how can you verify the authenticity of their claims without any proof? So it is better to treat them as a scam till they give some proof. It is their job to prove to us that they are authentic. Swearing in the name of God will not do that.

vkr_bibin, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  10. raidz

raidz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys, I have just purchased some bl's to a new domain that does not yet have any. I will let you know where they come from once/if site explorer catches them!

raidz, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  11. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok everyone. I got some sites sent to me from where my link is posted. They are weird sites all very similar and some dont have my link.

I am away right now but will post here my link and a list of the sites that it is on to help people find what they think of it.

calum, Jan 20, 2009 IP
  12. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here are the links I was sent:

*Social Bookmarks:*
    www.avtz.com - My site isn't listed must be in one of the thousands of random pages.
    www.flashnukers.com - Closed down site - no links
    www.massbookmark.com - My site isn't listed must be in one of the thousands of random pages.
    www.9tui.com - My site isn't listed must be in one of the thousands of random pages.
    www.pickthetopics.info - Did not load on several attempts even when using a proxy.
    www.rawa-maz.pl - Did not load on several attempts even when using a proxy.
    www.blogmemes.com - Not english + My site isn't listed must be in one of the thousands of random pages.
    www.nuts4.info - My site isn't listed must be in one of the thousands of random pages.
    www.keep4.us - My site isn't listed must be in one of the thousands of random pages.

*Pligg Links:* - Site is on these individual pages but not on the homepage and bad anchor texts.
    http://www.r8up.com/story.php?title=computers-1
    http://www.borolink.info/story.php?title=forum
    http://www.yackyack.com/story.php?title=forum
    http://arma.fansn.com/story.php?title=software-3

So from above you can see I got almost no backlinks and the ones I did got were frankly spammy and wrong.

calum, Jan 20, 2009 IP
  13. Camay123

Camay123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 13
    It seems I just wasted 2.95$

Camay123, Jan 20, 2009 IP
  14. korzon

korzon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You haven't wasted them. Just file a paypal claim and you will get them back.

korzon, Jan 20, 2009 IP
  15. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    it won't work. As far as I know paypal doesn't deal with problems with this kind of virtual products

cientificoloco, Jan 20, 2009 IP
  16. korzon

korzon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are mistaken. Paypal takes buyer protection very seriously even in the case of virtual products. I have won 5/7 claims that I have made.

The main issue is how many other claims are made against the seller. In this game, i reckon there are well over a dozen claims so it should not be a no brainer for Paypal to refund all transactions to DimensionSEO.

korzon, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  17. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Luckily I only paid a few bucks for my links so a dispute isn't worth it. Feel free to use have a look at the links I provided to see the quality of the sites LOL

calum, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  18. threegee

threegee Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't understand what all the fuss is about. They are providing exactly what they said they would provide. Anyone who has read this thread can see that they are not providing detailed reports so you should either pay for the service, which is very cheap by the way, or not buy. It seems pretty simple to me. How can you be upset with someone or their services if you expect something they were not providing?

Look I have done a lot of business with scriptillusion and will continue to do business with them because they are one of the few people I know I can trust here at DP.

BTW, I have been using this service and everything has been just fine from my perspective. Before I purchased a second package I waited to see what the results were. Over the course of about a week or two I saw the results so I am happy enough to buy again.

Anyone else needs to make their own decisions about whether to go forth, but for me personally I am happy.

threegee, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  19. Dodara

Dodara Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually after a quick review of dimensionseo web site:

Page Rank: 0
    Site look's: Unprofessional
    Back links in google: most of their back links to their web site are from forums offering the same service.

Someone who claim to provide link building and hardly has any back links to the web site which provide the claimed service and has 0 page rank is enough for me never to trust such service or such web sites.

Dodara, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  20. korzon

korzon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The issue isn't that they are not providing detailed reports. The issue is that they are not building any actual links. I have order the 20,000 links package. They claim to have built them but they are no where to be found. None have been indexed and they refuse to provide even a sample of them.

The fact that they have abandoned this thread is another indication that they are not providing any actual service and are simply attempting to scam people.

korzon, Jan 21, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.