1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website is not getting Indexed

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by e-marketing guru, Jan 19, 2009.

Hello SEO gurus an anyone tel me the reason of the site not getting indexed
    vinylbanner.info?
    Only indexed at yahoo neither on MSN not at google.

e-marketing guru, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  2. Nancy Kneoteric

Nancy Kneoteric Banned

Best Answers:
    When was the website launched???

Nancy Kneoteric, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  3. ajshah.shah

ajshah.shah Peon

Best Answers:
    you are an e-marketing guru and you don't know the reason...quite funny. well, your site is .info. in the eyes of google most trusted ones are only:
    1) .com
    2) .edu
    3) .gov

.info does not hold much importance. moreover, content should be of high value and highly informative but i see otherwise on your site. you are doing business...it will take time to get your site indexed.

thanks & regards

ajshah.shah, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  4. finweek

finweek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is indexing pages not so quick last days
    I faced the same problem with one website, which is indexing very slow, but actually it was added in many directories for the first days of launching. First google indexed categories and tags, but actually still the articles are not indexed.
    Calm down and if you have good number of backlinks to your site you will be indexed in not more than 1 week

finweek, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  5. finweek

finweek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can tell that such idea is not so accurate
    Actually google indexes websites .info for up to 2 days (I had tried many times this). The problem in google is actually global for all kind of websites now.

finweek, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  6. Azher Memon

Azher Memon Peon

Best Answers:
    For fast indexing of website you have to put your link on 4+ PR Page. or use digg.com to submit your site and post comment on related blog with your website link.

Azher Memon, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  7. ebizpro112

ebizpro112 Banned

Best Answers:
    try to get Minimum 4PR back link and try to start Quality link building due to that your website might be indexed as soon as possible, and also one thing is that your domain extension is that .info, so i think that it's take time to index.

But Do quality link building and also create more quality contents and update your website with that contents.

regards
    ebizpro112

ebizpro112, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  8. seodilip

seodilip Active Member

Best Answers:
    do submit your website in good bookmarking websites and you will get your website indexed by all major search engines...that is the faster way to get indexed.

seodilip, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  9. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi,

I would suggest to first add the website of xml sitemap into Google webmaster tool.

Alan Smith, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  10. phd78

phd78 Peon

Best Answers:
    I second the above poster. Create a sitemap and submit it to Google. It worked for getting a few sites for me that were taking over a month get indexed.

phd78, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  11. Drabdcesign

Drabdcesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Page rank means nothing these days. I am top 10 for a number of terms and have no pr4 or above links.

Drabdcesign, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  12. rena

rena Peon

Best Answers:
    ur site is 3 months old and should be indexed, better add ur site in webmaster tool and also submit XML sitemap to google.

rena, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  13. Dhvanesh

Dhvanesh Peon

Best Answers:
    Your website may have errors like having dead links that are not allowing the Googlebot to crawl through all the pages of your website.

Javascript also may create problems for the website to not getting indexed by Google because javascript is un-crawlable for spiders. Remove unnecessary Javascript from coding.

It's also possible that your site was temporarily unavailable when the Googlebot was passing through.

Dhvanesh, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  14. coolseo36

coolseo36 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    See if someone has changed the robots.txt file (NON INDEX) and inadvertently stopped the search engine spiders from entering your site.
    It could be that someone has copied your site, and that Google, finding identical pages, has decided to give your competitor the benefit of doubt.
    also u can still improve upon following if requires...
    * Avoid hidden text or hidden links.
    * Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
    * Don't send automated queries to Google.
    * Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
    * Don't create multiple pages, sub-domains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
    * Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content. :)

coolseo36, Jan 21, 2009 IP