1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mega Launch...Giving 100% Commission on the very first sale. This one is a winner.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ryanman, Dec 27, 2008.

1. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Ryan,

It still aint centered.

This is why: you're using a <div> for the whole page... and that div is made to be 26px to the left.

Just use tables and center them. It was annoying me so much I actually uploaded a copy to my site for you... lol.

http://www.backtogetherforever.com/ryan1.html

:)

popedope, Jan 12, 2009 IP
  2. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I finally got it....I had my screen resolution set to 960 x 600 when normal screens are set to 1024 x 768:D. Fixed it now. Thanks a lot.

ryanman, Jan 12, 2009 IP
  3. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    haha it's okay.

Don't use DIVS :)

popedope, Jan 12, 2009 IP
  4. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    A question I constantly get from my affiliates is what to really write about when it comes to article marketing. I have collected a list of article titles you can refer to and start writing right away......

Most of these titles are just for reference...Make sure you add a stronger call to action to these in order to get higher amount of views.

1- How to Get Over a Heartbreak.
    2- Fail Proof Ways to Get Your Ex Back.
    3- Best way to get back your boy friend.
    4- Best way to get back your girl friend.
    5- Psychological tricks to get my ex back.
    6- What to do if you got dumped?
    7- How to get your ex back using jealousy.
    8- How to deal with a broken heart.
    9- How to mend a broken heart.
    10- How to make your ex crawl back to you.
    11- How to know if my ex wants me back.
    12- How to stop a breakup.
    13- How to win your ex back.
    14- How to win your wife back.
    15- How to win your husband back.
    16- How to make my ex talk to me again.
    17- How to deal with breakup pain.
    18- Things you must do if you want your ex back.
    19- How to save a relationship.
    20- How to save a marriage.
    21- How to get my ex back if I cheated.
    22- How to make your ex like you again.
    23- How do i make my ex fall back in love with me.
    24- How to get back together with my ex.
    25- Sneaky ways to get your ex back.
    26- Mistakes not me make if you want your ex back.
    27- Signs that my ex still likes me.
    28- How to tell if my ex is still into me.
    29- How to know if my ex still loves me.
    30- How to get my ex back if they broke up.
    31- How to bring back lost love?
    32- How to make my ex boyfriend like me again.
    33- How to make my ex girl friend like me again.
    34- How to easily reverse a breakup.
    35- How to get your ex back if they are dating someone else.
    36- How to get my ex back if he/she lost interest?
    37- Is it possible to get my ex back?
    38- How to get my ex back when it's highly messed up?
    39- How to deal with the breakup panic?
    40- How to deal with it when your ex is avoiding you?
    41- The secret stratergy to winning my ex back.
    42- How to get my ex back when he/she left me?
    43- How to make up with your ex?
    44- Easy ways to fix a breakup.
    45- How to your ex beg to come back to you.
    46- Must do's in order to get your ex back.
    47- How to use reverse psychology to win your ex back.
    48- How to get my girl back after she left me?
    49- How to get my guy back after he left me?
    50- How to make my ex desire me again?
    51- How to attract your ex back into your life?

ryanman, Jan 12, 2009 IP
  5. PixelMedia

PixelMedia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yap... This niche is really going to be more stronger! Conversion looks great! good luck mate!

PixelMedia, Jan 12, 2009 IP
  6. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot...I don't know whether it's the new design but some of my affiliates have started to make sales in every 10-15 hops now. I have seen a sudden spike since I laid out the new layout.

Just a side note...Your energy site looks absolutely stunning...Did you design it yourself?

ryanman, Jan 12, 2009 IP
  7. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have witnessed that review style sites are really working well lately...I decided to add another template to the collection:).

[​IMG]

Live Preview- Click Here

Download it from the affiliate page under the tab blue template- Click Here

So now it's 15 templates in total you can choose from.

Another important tip- For those of you who are sending traffic which is not so targeted....Then it's highly recommended that you build an opt in list. That way you can follow them up regularly and get them interested even if they aren't at first. And yes you must follow up regularly...With some valuable tips or information.

It's pretty much like repeated exposure which is a very effective marketing strategy used by some of the fortune 500 companies. You know where to find mc donalds if you need a burger but why do they still show tv ads literally every 5 minutes?

Well that's called repeated exposure and it tends to get into your subconscious where you more or less keep it on top of your priority list when you think about eating out.

Here is another example- Have you ever had a TV ad music or song play in your mind all of a sudden? When you weren't even thinking about it? You see you have seen that certain ad so many times that your subconscious has been programmed now and the company has succeeded with it's eventual purpose.

Therefore get an opt in list if you have a crowd which just wants to surf around.

Attached Files:

ryanman, Jan 12, 2009 IP
  8. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    A couple of affiliates are very close to making it in the $1000 affiliate challenge...Guys hurry up...I can see a more and more making up to that 8 sale mark. Contest ends on the 15th.

And just wanted to make a big announcement...It's coming pretty soon guys...Don't ask me what it is...Or it might kill the fun:p. Here is a small preview...

[​IMG]

Let's see if you can figure out whats about to come.

Attached Files:

ryanman, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  9. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Loos great Ryan, so how many sales are you getting per day' how many active aff's, I have already setup a review site for this niche and i was thinking in adding your product, but I want to know first, thanks in advance. ;)

Cheers!

inzpiration, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  10. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have crossed 150 sales mark and the gravity will go above 10 today:)...So there are 12 active affiliates who have seen sales since the launch day.

The one's using ppc are seeing conversions as good as 1:15.

If you are going to use article marketing then PM me...I have tricks which would guarantee you sales with my product. I have shared them with a lot of guys on this forum and all of them made sales.

ryanman, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  11. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm up to 9 total sales with this (only 5 since the contest though... so unless I make 3 sales tomorrow - oh well.) I made two sales today. This one definitely converts!

Zibblu, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  12. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    The perfect landing page- ​

I have seen some of my affiliates making a sale in every 10 hops and I noticed a common pattern most of them used. A perfect landing page has to have some essential components.

You must understand why the user came to your site.

- His/her needs- In this case they are either trying to stop a breakup, save a marriage, trying to get their ex back or want something that would help them deal with the emotional pain they are going through.

- What do you have to offer? - This is where your marketing skills come into play...How good are you at convincing them that you have the solution to their problem.

- How can you help the end user? - What solutions can you suggest that would help them get their ex back, save a marriage or a breakup and help them deal with the pain?

- How sure are you that it works? - This is the big factor and would eventually determine whether the user will believe you or will hit the back button.

Putting it all into action-

1- Wake them up first- This is where the headline you use plays a major role...Show them something that no one else has shown them. For example-

Did you get dumped? What if I show you a little known secret that will make your ex chase you around like crazy? Just give me 5 minutes and read each and every word on this page....

You see it has to be something which will surprise them and grab their attention right away.

2- Make it fast and easy- People are lazy....If they want something...They want it right now and at the same time with the least amount of effort. People love short cuts and easy ways of doing things therefore describe in your letter how easy these methods are and how fast they get results.

3- Tell them how it helped you- If you were to travel to any super market they have a thing known as the tip box...This is where people put in tips for the employees. It is never found empty...The reason being is that if it was empty you will never put money in it because you can see it yourself that no one else is doing it.

Therefore if others are doing it you are twice as likely to do it yourself. People don't really know what they have to do...They always look around for suggestions from their environment. This is the reason why if you are sitting at the movies among a group of crowd and everyone is laughing you are going to laugh as well.

Therefore tell the user that you have used it or provide some other testimonials.

4- Turn "might" into a "must"- I have seen several affiliates using words such as....Check out this site...It's cool. I am sure you will like it. You see here you are telling the user that they should check out the site and it might or might not amuse them.

You should turn the might into a must. Tell the user that this is the answer to all their miseries. This is an absolute must and they must check it out right away before it's too late.

5- Tell them that the more they delay the worse it would get- Let them know that the more they delay doing something about their situation the higher the chances would be that their ex might find someone else. Therefore they must take action right away or they might lose the love of their life forever.

6- Put a time constraint- Tell them that there are no guarantees how long this guide would be available and it's not found in any offline stores.

7- Tell them they can have it 5 minutes from now- This is where they get to action right away. Tell them that they can download the book 5 minutes from now and start seeing results.

Right now I am working on a sample landing page and testing to see how well it performs. When it's done I would post it here and that way you guys will get the idea of how to create a winning landing page.

ryanman, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  13. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks a lot...I really appreciate this.

200% Commissions

Ok guys Now I am going to go one step further and really make it big. I am so convinced about the conversions that I am going to offer 200% commissions.

Here is how this works...For the next 5 days first 5 affiliates who get 6 sales...Yes that's right just 6 sales gets almost 200% commission from me. But again it's first come first serve.

1st affiliate to make 6 sales with get $100.

2nd affiliate = $90.

3rd affiliate= $80.

4th affiliate = $70.

5th affiliate = $60.

So even if you are the 5th affiliate you will still get way more than 100%.

The first one's to contact me with 6 sales via a pm or email will get the money.

Here is another bonus deal...Any affiliate who gets a sale today that is 16 jan will get $10 right into their paypal. Yes just 1 sale...But this is only valid for today. So that would make it more than 100% commission for today.

All payments will be sent via paypal and you can not buy the product yourself just to get free money. This is only valid on ethical sales. Ok guys let's get started.

ryanman, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  14. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ohhhh myyyy..... why are you banned Ryanman? That really sucks man.....You gotta find a way to update this thread and the competition.

Could it be that the Mods think you were bumping your thread? Have you enquired? Did they give you a reason?....

I hope you find a way back on to keep us up to date....

Tazer Dude, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  15. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I was surprised to see him banned too. I like his style and he's got some killer article tips!

terryd, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  16. bubbaunderground

bubbaunderground Peon

Best Answers:
    i had made 3 sales on tis today why is he banned.

bubbaunderground, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  17. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    i hate it when they ban people for silly reasons. this is a thing that's making a lot of people here money. the mods need to get over themselves. i made another sale with this yesterday, btw.

Zibblu, Jan 17, 2009 IP
  18. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's why it is always good that publishers and product owners have their own private forums or at least a good blog to keep in touch with their affiliates and provide updates without interruptions ;) Just my $0.02

Regards!

inzpiration, Jan 17, 2009 IP
    Zibblu likes this.
  19. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    That's an interesting idea. I think NC already does that. If I ever become a big time publisher with a lot of different products I can see the value of creating a forum just for my affiliates. I might go ahead and start something like that now actually and then let it grow over time. Rep added for "inspiring" me with a new idea ;)

Zibblu, Jan 17, 2009 IP
  20. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you look at this whole thread, analyze it from start to finish, you'll realize that the OP was bumping it a lot. On one occassion he had 3 posts in a row, and on several other occassions he had 2 posts in row.

DP doesn't allow such bumping, you need to edit the thread and add new info rather than making a new post and bumping the thread. Op was constantly bumping the thread, so that might explain why he was banned.

Ripped, Jan 17, 2009 IP