1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional Press Releases / Social Media Campaigns

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by @phang, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    What can I help you with?

Press Releases

I have many years experience of writing press releases that work. The main bulk of press releases written by public relations people go in the bin because they don't have the ability to hook a journalist and make them read the release properly. My services make sure that won't happen - my unique perspective will keep your press release on their desk!

I do not offer distribution with my press releases. There are a number of people who will be willing to submit your press release for you, much cheaper than I would, hence I do not offer the service.

Social Media Campaigns

My experience in public relations is heavily centred around creating effective social media campaigns for organisations. I am willing to offer this service to BUSINESSES ONLY, who are serious about developing a social media strategy with myself as a consultant. (Please, do not apply if you own a single website, you can do the social media for that on your own, or get another person from this site to do it for you.)

Who will you be dealing with?

I am a trained journalist from England, with a degree in journalism and the national qualification from the National Council for the Training of Journalists, the UKs journalism training body. I have worked on national newspapers and magazines, and have written content for a variety of different websites on the internet.

I have worked both as an in-house public relations professional and as a consultant for many years, which I began doing while I was working as a journalist. Now I have moved solely into the public relations field, although maintain many of my contacts in the journalism world.

I'm currently working for a local authority here in the UK managing a busy press office. This involves proactive work, the bulk of which being press releases. I am extremely skilled in the writing of a press release, from the development of an angle to the correct presentation to draw your audience in. I have an unrivalled passion for social media marketing, and know how to get the job done.

Price

Press Releases - $149.99 per release (no distribution).

Social Media Campaigns - Case-by-case, prices starting around $500.

Testimonials

I am established on Digital Point. There are NO review copies available!

Turnaround Time

My turnaround time is based largely on your needs and current workload, and will be discussed on a case-by-case basis. I do my best to meet all deadlines, even ones that may seem impossible and other writers would not be able to handle. My career has turned me into a writer who flourishes under pressure situations.

Payment

PayPal or cheque. Payment is to be before work begins - no exceptions unless you are a previous customer, in which case you will probably have the trust in me anyway. I am fully PayPal verified. In the case of cheques, full payment is required to clear before work will begin.

PM me to discuss your requirements!

@phang, Jan 15, 2009 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.