1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Red Cross just issued a statement condemning Israel for its brutality against civilia

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Jan 14, 2009.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    This whole thread and the premise of it, is false and propaganda. No surprise, from ST12, when it comes to Israel or Jews.

First, the source:

By Dr. Abbas Bakhtiar

Second, there is no link to a source to verify this supposed condemnation.

Third, the dissimulator makes reference to:

Representative of the Norwegian Red Cross’ People’s Action calls this a war crime.

Hmm, just who is this "representative?" Let's discover:

Radical Marxist pro-Hamas doctor Mads Gilbert

And just who is this pro terrorist nutjob?

Well, he supported 9/11 attackers

and he helped stage a scene in a Gaza hospital that was exposed as a hoax.

Simply...propaganda.

GTech, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  2. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm lost.
    the israel army killed hundreds of innocent people of palestine, including women and children. but yet they still blame hamas for that? :confused:

bfebrian, Jan 14, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  3. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for taking part in this thread GTech .... Everything that does not fit the agenda of Israel and US is a false propaganda ...
    Have you ever acknowledged wrongdoing yourself?
    As far as I remember you supported the war on Iraq all along. I never did, though you know very well that I don't support Islam as well.
    But I clearly as a Christian support the right of all people no matter their religion or nationality to live freely ....

You for example would support war criminals and craftily find all sorts of excuses and reasons to do it.
    I have never given this unconditional support to any war criminal ....

May be this article is a propaganda too ... May be Hamas is bombing itself Gazan's kill their children and is putting the blame on Israel, and we are so stupid to believe in the false propaganda that Israel has killed over 200 children ......

First Gaza damage estimate: $1.4 billion
    RAMALLAH, West Bank – Israel's fierce assault on Gaza's Hamas rulers has destroyed at least $1.4 billion worth of buildings, roads, pipes, power lines and other infrastructure in already impoverished territory, Palestinian surveyors estimate.

Arab and Western countries will be called on to foot much of the bill to rebuild — which Palestinian economists say could take five years or more.

The Israeli military says it has bombed over 2,500 Hamas-linked targets since Dec. 27, including 250 tunnels the militant group used to smuggle in arms as well as large amounts of weapon stockpiles and rocket launcher squads.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090114/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_palestinians_rebuilding_gaza

I was really right all along that Bush's war on Iraq hurt and weakened America, and you guys that pretended to be the defenders of America and supported the Bush's criminal actions contributed to that one way or another....

You seem to be a smart guy and I respect that. But without honesty and fairness you cannot be a really strong man, you cannot be successful in the long run in any field. You seem to deny any Israely wrongdoing, you fanaticaly defend every Israely/Jewish action even the criminal ones... I can easily see that you don't really believe in Jesus and His teaching ....
    Back to reality. Satan always starts with big words and great promises, but at the end the results of his deeds are death and destruction.. Look in what condition is America now after 8 years of Bush who you supported all the time.

ST12, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  4. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Is Hamas, the elected government of Gaza, still attacking Israel with rockets on a daily basis? I am confused why anyone thinks Israel should just put up with Hamas/Gaza/Palestinians warring against them and not respond?

War sucks. It destroys things, people die, it should be avoided at all costs. Most civilized people try to work out their difference by negotiation and discussion peacefully and without violence. Others think they can extort concessions through violence. Everyone should shun Hamas and everything the represent. Hamas' tactics represent the worst of mankind.

browntwn, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  5. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ST12, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  6. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:

is the israel bombs, chemicals, bullets which kills the palestians women and children, not hamas. and yet they blame hamas for it.

i care less if the hamas fighter who killed, but these are women and children.

is it ok for israel army to kills women and children because hamas shot rockets to their city?

"hi hamas fighter, i just shot dead all your family including your wives and your under age children, leaving your still life under age children starving to death, because you launch rockest to my city"

even animals can't do that.

bfebrian, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  7. Malena

Malena Peon

Best Answers:
    I might be saying something really really stupid and forgive me all ofyou if I open my mouth just to stick my foot in it. But isn't it time for someone other than the redcross and Venezuela's president to say something about the extermiantion taht Israel is conducting?

i mean, it is completely understandable that they are looking to defend themselves and "kill all those nasty hamas guys" but what they are truly making are martyrs out of them, and for each Hamas militant killed, two more will raise with a vengance. Is that worthit??

Malena, Jan 14, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  8. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's what Israel wants. Endles war so they can find the excuse to exterminate the Palestinians from their homes.

I am curious, how would all those Israely supporters react if those killed poor Palestinian children were actually their own ????

ST12, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Why should Palestinian put up with an illegal state who occupies their land and practice terrorism, assassination and oppression on them? want rockets to stop, simple, end occupation, because it came first not the rockets that came first, so would be of more logic that rockets would stop when occupation completely ends.

imad, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  10. jamieellis

jamieellis Active Member

Best Answers:

If he did indeed say that then he is a fool. Moral issues aside they would be digging their country's own grave, international support would be lost overnight. It won't happen.

jamieellis, Jan 15, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  11. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like the UN is all mixed with thoseHamas bad apples... seeing as Israel has now has struck the UN Releif Agancy Headquarters.. albeit it was hit from shrapnel from fighting... but come one. How much shrapnel would it take to get a fire that size going?

drmike, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  12. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    israel terrorist forces(ITF) bombed a hospital , there were at least 500 wounded . beside a hospital they bombed a hotel ...

It seems any kind of condemnation not working with ITF... It is too sad ...

ziya, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  13. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hamas is buying rockets and launching them at Israel, Hamas gets their money from Israeli tax payers, if Israeli tax payers are all killed off, who is going to fund the rockets and Hamas themselves. A bloodthirsty logic, but I wouldn't put it past Israel.

drmike, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    I snipped out the BS, because I'm simply not interested and you are not worth it.

Just wanted to correct the lies and propaganda and since you quickly turned this around to be about me, I'm quite comfortable with the fact you know you just got owned by dissimulating something you knew to be false.

Israel was Israel long before a man invented islam.

GTech, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    Maybe hamas should stop hiding in hospitals, mosques and other places largely populated with civilians, in order to increase casualties (their goal, to create sympathy)?

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1054569.html

GTech, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  16. Glottis

Glottis Peon

Best Answers:
    They also hide in ambulances, UN buildings, UN observer posts, etc. And they possess children, Red Cross volunteers, women waving white flags, old people and UN staff.

I don't care about hamas, I'm not defending them. But stop your propaganda already.

Glottis, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  17. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    and maybe next time when the nypd bombed the whole grocery store with innocent people in it, because simply one armed robber hiding inside it.

some people just too ignorant, because the sh*t is not happen to them.

bfebrian, Jan 15, 2009 IP