1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO efforts from duplicated articles

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Adamwestrop, Jan 13, 2009.

Question,

Why do I see so much reference for people using software like uniquearticlewizard etc for submitting unique copies of articles? I can confirm that I have had fantastic success using article marketing and submitting the same article..... Sure enough the links reduce after 4 weeks, however then they stabilise, and I still end up with thousands of results for my article in Google.

Is the advantage of using spinning software like this, just to stabilise your links? So none of them reduce? I have seen no ill effects by submitting the same article loads of time, therefore increasing my links and my SEO efforts

Adam

Adamwestrop, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  2. Adamwestrop

Adamwestrop Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adamwestrop, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  3. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    It has a lot to do with targetting keywords, in my opinion. Since titles are huge to the search engines, if you have unique articles, you can change titles to target different keywords. It helps a lot in that area in my opinion.

PHPGator, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  4. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    Article spinning works to an extent but marketers its been overly hyped by marketers who are selling their products just like old domains! If submitting same article is working for you, then its great, if its not, you can give it a shot to submit the rewritten once. Although its not that difficult for google to indentify spinned articles as most of the article spinning softwares are very basic in nature

poseidon, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  5. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i submit to a small amount of article directories, so i want to be sure they all get indexed

Giamatti, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  6. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    article 'spinning' as such doesn't work. You need to REWRITE the article every time. You can either do it yourself, pay someone else to do it, or 'wrangle' it using software. There's only one bit of software that will do it well enough to pass the search engine's dupe detection fuzzy matching. Make a guess what that is.

contentboss, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  7. johndoe6

johndoe6 Peon

Best Answers:
    but does your article links get picked up by google? i have created many articles with anchor links but google never recognises these links, yahoo and msn do though, can you give me some advice on how to get google to recognise these anchor links ? ;)

johndoe6, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  8. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Do you submit by hand or use some tools?

zexy, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  9. kellywilkinson

kellywilkinson Peon

Best Answers:
    If it is working for you then stick with it

kellywilkinson, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  10. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    IF you want to check how duplicate content works, just do a search for your favorite artists bio. Many times you will see the same bio, written by the same author across multiple sites including VH1, Discogs, etc.

Dup content exists all over the web. It's the overall content of your site, combined with the dups that make a difference.

hmansfield, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  11. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What works today may not work tomorrow. It won't be any trick for Google to filter out links from Article Directories. This is on the map of things they will be looking at in 2009. You want a diverse link portfolio. But at the same time you don't want to overlook what is currently working. It's the "if it ain't broke don't fix it scenario".

internetmarketingiq, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  12. Adamwestrop

Best Answers:

I use tools.

Adamwestrop, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  13. Adamwestrop

Best Answers:
    With all due respect, I doubt very much you know what is on Googles radar. Article marketing links have been de-valued already, however they are still links and therefore still count, once more if you put your anchor text in, then they are valuable links.

Adamwestrop, Jan 14, 2009 IP