1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start with own PTC[Paid To Click] site?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by raints, Jan 10, 2009.

Hello. I bet almost every people have heard about Paid To click sites. As you know its good to earn money on PTC as a clicker, but its much better to own PTC site.
    I know there are lot of PTC sites in internet. So i writed some things that im waiting for a comments?

- Hosting (should to chose deticated server firstly and which you recommend?)
    - Script ( it moves lot of different PTC scripts in internet - most popular are YOB V4 and GEN2. Which is better in you opinion or are there some better and expensive scipts for sale?)
    - Domain name (What time further its difficult to chose best name for you bux. Where bux names come?)
    - Advertising ( To get members on your bux, you need to advertise [ SEO, PTC, PTC, GPT, PTP, Adsense, Bidvertiser, forums etc] with those things its quranteed to get traffic. You know some more? Share Smiley
    - Advertisers ( To run PTC site good you need real advertisers, not self sponsored ads. I know its very difficult to get advertisers. I think most of PTC use self sponsored ads? Possible advertisers can be members them self. I don't see why companies should advertise on PTC sites, its not effective? If anyone have good experience with this then share :Smiley)
    - Sustainability ( For sustainable site admin needs to use all tricks to get money from members [lotteries, referrals renting, lower click prices, different memberships, advertises etc]. Share your ides what are needed to make sustainable PTC?)
    - Hackers & cheaters ( hackers are bad "things", cheaters too but its no world without them and we need to block them. What are best ways for doing it? Secure script, security sites [rapidSSL,McAfee, 54f3 etc])?
    -Alertpay & Paypal ( Both could be best but usually PP don't accept PTC sites? Why is it that? What to do to get PP on your side)?

How hard it could be
    Have a nice day:)

raints, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  2. bus4400

bus4400 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice guide, I really want to make one, but not enough ability to do, have to give it up,maybe do it later

bus4400, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  3. Finney

Finney Peon

Best Answers:
    I have my own PTC site, I use a YOB4 that is highly modded by myself. I have made lots of modifications such as a whole new design, improved security box, more security control such as check all IPs, ban Usersnames, Emails, Keywords etc. I had also converted the site to fully run on PayPal as the payment method instead of AlertPay, it is more convenient for me and works fine so far, haven't ever heard of PayPal having problems with PTC sites.. Erm.. So yeah I have also made lots of little mods aswell but my best ones must be the security on the site now, unless someone edits the database I think it is virtually impossible to cheat using bots/autoclickers and get away with it. Using simple strategies I will be alerted of cheaters instantly. Some future mods I will be adding the future will be adding a lottery feature (to be done in the very near future) and expanding the site to a "Offers/Cashback" section but for this I would more than likely up the payout minimum.

Have anything you'd like to talk to me about feel free to PM me.. :)

Here is the site if you would like to check it out,
    as most of the mods I have done are too the core
    of the script, not the appearance etc.

http://www.adbookies.com

Finney, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  4. ronnyb

ronnyb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's because 99.9% of all PTC ends up as a scam, regardless of the intention of the owner.

You need at least a few thousand dollars just to start, as you wont get any members if there is nothing to click, and you dont get any advertisers if you dont have many thosand members.

Most ptc's tend to have adverts for other sites or affiliate programs where the ptc owner also is the "advertiser" then when members starts to asking for payouts, you need to be able to pay.

It is not easy to get "real advertisers" to spend money advertising on ptc sites, As most of us that do advertise know that ptc members are not the most lightly customers. After all they are members to a program that usually pay them $0,01 per click / ad view..

Let's say that they could manage to view 60 ads in one hour, then their earnings are $0,6 per hour. That means that the members are making under $ per hour, and from my point of view those are not that interesting if you advertise to sell some things.

So imho ptc are a difficult buisness to succseed in, but best of luck to you.

ronnyb, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  5. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It my pleasure to answer your question

- Hosting (should to chose deticated server firstly and which you recommend?)
    For starting,you can use VPS.

- Script ( it moves lot of different PTC scripts in internet - most popular are YOB V4 and GEN2. Which is better in you opinion or are there some better and expensive scipts for sale?)
    You better use a custom make script coz it make your PTC site more professional

- Domain name (What time further its difficult to chose best name for you bux. Where bux names come?)
    Any domain will do coz what important is your PTC does payout

- Advertising ( To get members on your bux, you need to advertise [ SEO, PTC, PTC, GPT, PTP, Adsense, Bidvertiser, forums etc] with those things its quranteed to get traffic. You know some more? Share Smiley
    Try some link exchange/buy banner ads/directory/digg/stumble

- Advertisers ( To run PTC site good you need real advertisers, not self sponsored ads. I know its very difficult to get advertisers. I think most of PTC use self sponsored ads? Possible advertisers can be members them self. I don't see why companies should advertise on PTC sites, its not effective? If anyone have good experience with this then share :Smiley)
    Not that the company don't want to buy ads at PTC site.But the traffic sent by PTC site is not steady and expensive.

- Sustainability ( For sustainable site admin needs to use all tricks to get money from members [lotteries, referrals renting, lower click prices, different memberships, advertises etc]. Share your ides what are needed to make sustainable PTC?)
    Make minimum payout higher and the click rate is as low as possible.

- Hackers & cheaters ( hackers are bad "things", cheaters too but its no world without them and we need to block them. What are best ways for doing it? Secure script, security sites [rapidSSL,McAfee, 54f3 etc])?
    Yes,that why you must use custom make script coz it don't have backdoor.

-Alertpay & Paypal ( Both could be best but usually PP don't accept PTC sites? Why is it that? What to do to get PP on your side)?
    No its not possible to use PP unless you want to get your account banned.Try use alertpay

mentos, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  6. neal41835

neal41835 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PTC sites always seem fishy cuz so many scams. Also it seems to be super saturated now.

I don't feel like its super profitable to start anymore.

neal41835, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  7. endtask

endtask Peon

Best Answers:
    Not that the company don't want to buy ads at PTC site.But the traffic sent by PTC site is not steady and expensive.

This is the only point I am concerning about... Mostly advertisers don't buy traffic from PTC sites...

endtask, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  8. n1rwana

n1rwana Peon

Best Answers:
    how much many you can earn a month from success ptc site? is it worthed or not, i have been scammed by several ptc and if it is worth to have own ptc i would rather have it

n1rwana, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  9. hamik112

hamik112 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't seem to under how PTC make money. They charge cheap advertising rates, but pay 0.01 cents a view, how can they afford to do this?

hamik112, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  10. OppSolutions

OppSolutions Banned

Best Answers:
    nice guide, i love hear that kind of sharing...

thanks a lot..

OppSolutions, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  11. raints

raints Peon

Best Answers:
    There are lot of scamers who buy free script, they get free hosting and voila. Users who don't have enough knoweldge about PTC are going to invest and when PTC admin gets his money then he probalby leave a site.

Members don't get their payments and after that admin closes a site.
    That is not a thing what i want to do.

I want to make suistainable site which should give money for myself and members too. PTC scheme must be figured out visely to keep it online.

For basic things i got answers.
    Now its time to make out something :)

raints, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  12. JohnnyBbad

JohnnyBbad Guest

Best Answers:
    PTC business is dying these days. Members won't click, they won't invest etc. and in the end they are all getting closed or being a scam, or very late with payouts. Of course there are exceptions, but not many.

JohnnyBbad, Jan 11, 2009 IP