1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cannot receive payments on paypal in my country

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Hoster1983, Jan 11, 2009.

I have a CC verified Premier paypal account, but paypal still does not allow receiving payment into my paypal account. I live in the Fiji Islands and paypal always prompts me with a message that receiving money in Fiji through paypal is not allowed. What do I need to do in order to start receiving payments?

I have verified my account with a CC.
    Its a Premier account, which cannot be upgraded further.

Is there any way to start receiving payment, or its just not allowed?

Hoster1983, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  2. JohnnyBbad

JohnnyBbad Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but I think there is nothing you can do about it, you just have to wait until your country is accepted in Receive/Withdraw group.

https://www.paypal.com/row/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-approved-signup-countries-outside
    Code (markup):

JohnnyBbad, Jan 11, 2009 IP
    Hoster1983 likes this.
  3. Hoster1983

Hoster1983 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. I guess Moneybookers is better in this regard.

Hoster1983, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  4. mahharrouf

mahharrouf Active Member

Best Answers:
    in order to have money in paypal account, only option is wait antill paypal will reach your country with recieve money option. Moneybookers are great standard services, but again problem is same, more then 80% online business are working with paypal and people even not ready to accept any alternative payment method,so no chances for moneybookers where other party have option PayPal Only. There are so many websites .. even several post on DP where people sell US verfied accounts round $25-$50 , but be aware.. this is just waste of money and time, as U.S paypal account could be used only in U.S, when ever you will login from fijji using your country IP, they will block account, limited access, restriction and at last ..result accounts termination, as its clearly stated in TOS, you can't use non national account. you have one option, try to figure out, which country is near to fijji where paypal have accept money option, or maybe you have any freind, relative in which country where paypal is accepted, so that you can run one paypal account on be half of person there...but again, even never try to use that account in your country. Hope these information will help. Good luck

mahharrouf, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  5. OffshorePrivacyLLC

OffshorePrivacyLLC Guest

Best Answers:
    For situations like this we do offer a so called special PayPal package.
    This package does contain a UK Corporation, bank account and MasterCard.

This way you can legally open an UK PayPal account, get it verified and deposit + withdraw money!
    Visit our site in case you are interested or hit us up for a free on line consult!

OffshorePrivacyLLC, Jan 12, 2009 IP