1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

#5 HIDDEN Secrets of Google Rankings and PR

Discussion in 'Google' started by sparkah, Jan 10, 2009.

So this is the fifth technique that for vaulting your google placement. You know that the more links you have pointing to your website from HIGH PR sources the more Google love you get.

BUT... is there a way a automatically get more links without creating them yourself?

OFCOURSE! otherwise, why would I ask the question!

For example, you have a link in your sig here at DP. BUT everytime you want a link, you have to make a comment.

LINEAR!

One link per one post. UGH! it'll take you forever that way! So... what do you do? Set up a forum. OR BUY a forum that is not being adminstered anymore that is relevant to your website. If you dont buy a forum... you'll have to give the forum some PR before doing the following....

Make sure it is a older rev phpbb forum. Then, let the spam bots run rampant. Put your keyword link in the overall_header.tpl file. THEN... for all the spammy words that come in, create a word filter that IS the word you are aiming at.

Google will spider your site and see the text that says, "Free mail order Russian VIRAL MARKETING CONSULTANT." and then it will see the link to your site.

Or it will see:
    "Hot girl on girl VIRAL MARKETING CONSULTANT action!"
    "VIRAL MARKETING CONSULTANT enlargement by atleast three inches. Guaranteed!"

If you wanna know how I know this works... I'll tell ya.

sparkah, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  2. fireboat

fireboat Active Member

Best Answers:
    This sounds pretty black hat to me. Aren't you afraid of being caught and de-indexed after awhile?

fireboat, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  3. ProWebTalk

ProWebTalk Banned

Best Answers:
    What he/she said ^^^^

ProWebTalk, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  4. becoolufull

becoolufull Banned

Best Answers:
    what you said?????

becoolufull, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  5. nhc1987

nhc1987 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So where is #1,2,3 and 4 ?

I missed them.

Update: Just found some of them. Btw, I don't think we should create each thread for each tip.

nhc1987, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  6. yousefgreat

yousefgreat Banned

Best Answers:
    This SEO technique will only get you backlinks from one URL (Or Forum as you said), so I would not consider it as a good SEO strategy to use.

yousefgreat, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  7. Alex129

Alex129 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes...you'll get backlink from only url. And for that how can u take such a huge risk. Google can penalize you, dude.

Alex129, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  8. cpamethods

cpamethods Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks fo rur goole ranking and pr secrets
    i am looking this materials , thanks

cpamethods, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  9. proxywhereabouts

proxywhereabouts Notable Member

Best Answers:
    From the description, looks very blackhat to me.

proxywhereabouts, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  10. mascot

mascot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your Google page rank (PR) has no relationship with the actual search engine ranking positions ie SERPS of your website.

It is best to concentrate on SEO while ignoring Page Rank unless and until your website comes to a PR0 from PR5.

There are several websites which have low page rank and higher trust rank. And due to this factor these websites score higher rankings on search engines. Read difference between page rank and trust rank at http://blog.seohawk.com/page-rank-vs-trust-rank/

mascot, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  11. sparkah

sparkah Member

Best Answers:
    Hi fireboat, well.... actually, an example of a "black hat" bannable technique is when you take an apache server and tell it to produce totally different content with tons of links to your site or even a cluster of servers on different IPs when ever a googlebot or adsensebot or so on... comes along.

This technique isnt really even a technique. This is just leveraging spam to your benefit. Lemons to Lemonade.

For EX... If I'm trying to get to the top of google under "student loans..."

I start a real honest student loan forum. Then actually build a userbase. with an older version of PHPBB... THEN... once you have a lot of content... you will likely start earning PR... THEN... instead of just upgrading the PHPBB version... you start a NEW SITE at a new url on a NEW SERVER. KEEP THE OLD CONTENT THERE. START FRESH. WHY?

Eh... this is getting too long. anyways... do a word filter on your old site... this is not "black hat" because there is nothing deceptive going on. what google sees is exactly what you see. This is not a BOT EXCEPTION content swap.

sparkah, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  12. Niche

Niche Peon

Best Answers:
    If you point links from the forum to your site, well it still only counts as one link. Cannot see how this helps :(

Niche, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  13. BlueIce08

BlueIce08 Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with the others. Sounds very black hat, would be careful.

BlueIce08, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  14. Motter

Motter Peon

Best Answers:
    why not just build a great site that will earn it's own backlinks? the point of a link is to send people to the site...... If you have a site poeple want to send their friends to they will...............

come up with either a really good idea or a really good work ethic and you won't have to worry so much about the links

Motter, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  15. cellution

cellution Active Member

Best Answers:
    it sounds somewhat black hat, but the truth is, I see many sites that practice black hat techniques get amazing results..and they have been there for a while now.

Also, I see many networks of site, that you can see are owned by the same owner, and they all link to each other even though they use same C block IP, and they rank pretty high as well..

so i don't know what to believe anymore..

cellution, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  16. axeray

axeray Guest

Best Answers:
    sounds like a lot of workforlittle result

axeray, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  17. tahersaid

tahersaid Guest

Best Answers:
    i didnt understand what he was talking about

tahersaid, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  18. luxl85

luxl85 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advise. I just have a rest forum, but it is not PHPBB

luxl85, Jan 12, 2009 IP
  19. seocipl

seocipl Member

Best Answers:
    Hidden Text in website It means Black Hat SEO so don't be use hidden text !!!

seocipl, Jan 12, 2009 IP
  20. trustnobodynever

trustnobodynever Peon

Best Answers:
    give me five :) you just write about one trick witch is pretty BH for me , so far ... :) even if you are let russian spam bots to fill your old or not needed forums its vasting virtual space from any hosting provider :) ...

trustnobodynever, Jan 12, 2009 IP