1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why does the USA like Israel so much?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by alaska88, Jan 9, 2009.

why does the US government support them so much in what they do and turn a blind eye when they bombard the palestinians? If Israel decided to bombard a non muslim country would tjey also turn a blind eye?

alaska88, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  2. Hyder Ali

Hyder Ali Peon

Best Answers:
    B'coz they hate muslim countrys. If they could get enough power they will swept the entire muslim nation.

Hyder Ali, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  3. Ohad

Ohad Guest

Best Answers:
    United States of America have the power to erase entire Earth.
    Brainwashed kid...

Ohad, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  4. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Because USA understands the situation clearly, and knows whats right and wrong.

Ichigo91, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  5. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They like Israel so much because Israelis kill the most number of muslims on regular basis.

maldives, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  6. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    No, because Israel has a strong army and fights the terrorist organizations, like Hamas. but you wouldnt understand :rolleyes:

Ichigo91, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  7. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you really think that is true? I mean... last night 14 out of 15 members of the UN security council voted for a cease-fire... the US being the only country refusing to vote... do you really think the US knos better than those other 14 countries?

I personally think there is something very secretive, and something very dishonest going on with the US going far out of their way to ALWAYS support Israel.

I have no prefered side in this conflict, I would prefer them to both just givwe up and live peacefully... but from my viewpoint there is definetly something going on that needs some light shed on it.

drmike, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  8. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    I believe another cease fire will bring us to the same point after 8 years.

Ichigo91, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  9. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Trying to teach me something new? :eek:

Poeple fighting for their independence are terrorists? :mad:

maldives, Jan 9, 2009 IP
    Kerosene likes this.
  10. Mr_2

Mr_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    USA is controled by israel !

Mr_2, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  11. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do too... but out of curiosity, what do you see as the best resolution to this problem?

Secondly, Israel is completely ignoring the cease-fire anyways, as I am sure hamas is as well.

drmike, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  12. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for psoting this here as I feel it should be a thread on its own, but it is clear that we are not allowed to make new threads anymore, so...

Why is this being called a war between Israel and Hamas? Hamas is a democratically elected party that ran on the platform of trying to destroy Israel... they are doing exactly what they were elected to do. Therefore should we not call it what it really is... a war between Israel and Gaza? We did not call the war in Iraq the war between Iraq and the Republicans... so why bring elected political parties into it?

From here on out I will personally be calling it the war between Israel and Gaza.

drmike, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  13. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    As I can see 'cept US all other countires are stupid or what? US is probably only country that vetoed numerous UN resolutions against Israel and on the other hand there so many countries who voted for those resolutions.
    Seriously, do you consider majority in the world to be blind or what?
    Btw Israel developed their nukes with South Africa apartheid regime. Go figure.

iggysick, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  14. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    People firing unguided rockets indiscriminately into towns and cities aren't terrorists?

stOx, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  15. helloman

helloman Peon

Best Answers:
    people living on stolen land? are they legit targets? that is the big question

helloman, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  16. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    The UN has always been against Israel. Have you read the full agreement they signed on yesterday? Hamas wasn't even mentioned. It had 9 points:

Israel should withdraw forces, no mention to Hamas firing rockets.

More humanitarian aid should be sent to Gaza.

Same thing as 2, just using pretty words.

Calls on member states to support international effort? Comeon, basically doesn't say anything except send more humanitarian aid to Gaza.

Oh, so you condemn violence? Yay, what does that help at all?

"calls upon member states to intensify efforts to provide arrangements and guarantees in Gaza in order to sustain a durable ceasefire and calm" - More pretty bullshit. Says nothing.

"We support peace talks" - Again, doesn't say anything.

calls for renewed and urgent efforts.. Oh comeon, you're just saying the same things that don't have any meaning!

Oh wow, thanks. That'll sure do it!

--------
    See what I mean? They tell Israel to just keep getting rockets hit at them. That's proper bullshit, and the UN is just useless. It never managed to do anything except "support efforts" and waste money.

F33l1ngz, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  17. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only reason the UN had to come up with such a crap agreement is because the US was willing to veto anything. This was the absolute minimum they could get passed without the US vetoing. Hell the US refused to even vote on it... and it took days fo closed door talks to get to that just that point. I wonder how much more it would have taken to get the US to actuall approve it.

drmike, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  18. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly my point. All of the agreements the UN wanted were basically against Israel. Why should Israel just sit quiet when their cities are being bombarded? I had 4 rockets land in my city today, one alarm woke me up at 7AM. What am I supposed to do, just sit here and get killed? Fuck no. Shooting rockets to a different country is an act of war. There's no peace with an organization that screams "Israel should be destroyed". They're brainwashed. Once Hamas falls and Abu Mazen can get control over Gaza peace will finally happen.

F33l1ngz, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  19. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are they legit targets?

it's strange how one side of this debate is consistently unwilling to answer questions put to them and instead opt for tactical evasion. I think it betrays the illegitimacy of their argument.

stOx, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  20. mercuryyy

mercuryyy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I live In ISRAEL, a bit faw from the danger zone.

You must try to understand, your sitting right now infront of your computor reading this and speaking your mind FREELY.

That freedom is provided to you by your goverment, What if your next door country will decied to bomb your cities every day.

Will your goverment sit back and let your freedom DIE

Hamas soul goal is to bring down the Israeli country, they are primitive and think that by bombing our cities they can reach that goal.

No Goverment or United Nation can tell another Independed Legal and demecratic Country that they cant defend themselfs agenst terroriest or any other Body or oganizations that seeks there destraction.

Further addo hamas is using his own women and chilldren to protect it self, hiding in schools and lunching rockets from UN shelters. What kind of so called goverment is that ? were is your arab honner that you proudly speek of.

mercuryyy, Jan 9, 2009 IP