1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Quality USA Based Article Writer Looking for new Long Term Clients *MUST READ*

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by shkad14, Jan 6, 2009.

Content Creation

If you are viewing this thread, you already know the importance content plays in the success of your website. You are among only a handful of website owners in your niche who are positioning themselves to attract massive traffic and convert that traffic into sales.

Let's review the various types of content you need.
    • Website Content
    • Quality Articles
    • Product Reviews
    • Articles for Directory Submission

As you can see, proper content creation revolves around a few factors; each one providing a specific function, while working together for a common purpose. That purpose... to turn traffic into dollars.

Website Content

Once a visitor finds your site, it will be up to the content to keep that visitor at your site. It will also be responsible for turning that visitor into a repeat visitor. If your visitors are compelled by your content, they will be inspired to click, purchase, or sign up. Do you see the need for quality content?

Website Articles

Another critical feature to your website would be articles. Articles can be contained within other pages on your site, or in a specific blog on your site. If you notice, the most successful sites are centered around articles. As a matter of fact, I would list website articles as the top priority you should have in creating content.

Why? If you give the consumer information, they will trust you and form a bond with you. If your competitors offer products, but no information, who do you think they will trust? Of course…you. Set yourself apart by having high quality articles that set you up as an expert in your field. You might want to be careful who you get to write your articles, huh?

Articles for Directory Submission

I am an avid fan of articles submitted to article directories, especially if your website is new. The reason being, your website might not be indexed, or indexed poorly, but an article submitted to a directory will index rather high (depending on keyword strategy). This is a great way to get visitors to your website while experiencing low organic search engine traffic. With a few strategic articles listed in a couple of directories, you will generate a nice traffic flow at no cost.

CONTENT CREATION SERVICES

You are obviously looking for a writer to fulfill your content creation needs, right? You have a dilemma to face here on DP. Do you go with the $.008 - $.01 cent per word non English writer, or do you go with a professional writer? With a cheap writer you are guaranteed:
    • misspelled words
    • bad grammar
    • unintelligible language
    • rewritten content

Now, as far as the readers of that content goes, YOU WROTE IT! That's right, your visitors don’t know you hired a writer, and they shouldn’t. But, they are not going to take you serious if they think you write like a child.

With my services you get:
    • High Quality Content
    • Unique Content
    • Well Outlined Articles
    • Content With a Nice Flow
    ...and the list goes on. As you can see, you are getting a great writer who you will be using for all your content needs for years to come. You will love me that much. :D

To prove it, I am going to include my portfolio.

Portfolio: www.writtenstyle.com/portfolio

Rates

My rates are billed out at $.02 per word. You will be paying $.0 per word, but your content will be worth 10 times that, at least.

Thank You

shkad14, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  2. comtec

comtec Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    Hi! OK - You got my attention. I will need 500 word articles for some article submissions. I will send you what I am looking for. Thanks!

comtec, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  3. shkad14

shkad14 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks comtec. I will have those articles to you tonight - possibly tomorrow.

Thanks for the business!

shkad14, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  4. merlionsg

merlionsg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I need some articles to be re-write. pls. advise if you can do it.I need you to follow some guidelines for re-write.

merlionsg, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  5. shkad14

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do your rewrites, but why rewrite when you can get completely unique, high quality content based on your keywords and topics? It will cost the same.

Let me know...

shkad14, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  6. comtec

comtec Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    Review: I got my articles back and they are excellent quality. The Seller is very easy to work with and has very fast service. Will definitely use this service some more!

comtec, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  7. peterpaul

peterpaul Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please check your pm I've sent payment and am awaiting article.

Thanks

peterpaul, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  8. santhana

santhana Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    After I read your post, it did persuade me to put you in my list. Definitely contact you soon when my clients order some articles.

spotted two small mistakes in your thread though! Remember it is not a mean word, but it is a friendship correction.:) Don't let those article hunters spot them.:)

should be important

should be seriously

santhana, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  9. shkad14

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for trying to point out mistakes, however you are wrong in both instances. The word "important" instead of "importance" makes absolutely no sense in the context...seriously. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should leave the writing and editing to the professionals.

shkad14, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  10. santhana

santhana Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I might not speak English well, but I believe I am good at grammar.

Noun + Noun = wrong.
    it should be Adjective modifying to Noun.
    Example: we never say beauty girl. we always say beautiful(adj) girl(n).
    You can also use two N(s) together, but we have to put Pre in between like the importance of content

This is your sentence structure Subject+V+Object(noun)+Adjective

Adjective never modify to Verb. It only works with special V like Get, Be, Feel,...ect but never use with regular Verb.

Adverb is the one who Modifies. So to make Adjective(serious) to adv, it will be (seriously).

Ex: you might say . I feel hungry or I am hungry but you can't say (he walks hungry), it must be (he walks hungrily)

It is not about making sense or not, but the right structure. All we need to know is which one is N, Adj, Adv...ect

Sorry, I don't mean to offend or anything. I appreciate your hard work and I definitely order some articles from you when my clients ask for.

santhana, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  11. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey
    I need to rewrite 100+ articles on dating niche. The articles are 300-500 words. I need more unique articles in future. Let me know via PM how much u want to keep the price per article to rewrite.

Shafiq Kamal, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  12. shkad14

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My rate is .02 cents per word.

Let me know.

shkad14, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  13. shkad14

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You just arent getting it. YOU CANNOT PUT IMPORTANT IN PLACE OF IMPORTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez....The English language creates rules, then throws them out when they do not work out. Seriously, it's just like ending a sentence with a prepostion. Sometimes, you just have to. ;)

shkad14, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  14. DrewAnderson

DrewAnderson Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Santhana, you're misunderstanding the original sentence. The sentence said:

...which could also be worded as...

...but the writer took out the "that" because to a native speaker, it's unnecessary to comprehension and clutters the sentence. It's another way of saying, "You already know the important role {that} content plays in the success of your website."

On the other hand, "you already know the important content plays in your website" makes no sense. It means that important content is playing in your website. Playing what? It sounds as though the content is sitting down to a game of poker. While your grammar rules are correct, they're not the correct ones for this situation.

(Incidentally, a noun can modify a noun in certain situations. "I made a salad." "What kind?" "A black bean salad.")

DrewAnderson, Jan 8, 2009 IP
    shkad14 likes this.
  15. shkad14

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is so funny...

+Rep left.

shkad14, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  16. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is your unique content rate. This is rewriting. It should be lower rate. Beside that I need long term service, that means 1,000 rewriting over the period.

Shafiq Kamal, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  17. shkad14

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whether I write or rewrite, my fee is the same.

I noticed you started another thread. Surely you got a few good responses.

Thanks for your inquiry.

shkad14, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  18. eru

eru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    even i agree with the writer Santhana...."Important" instead of "importance" will not work....btw good job Anderson....u explained it really well :D

eru, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  19. vgal

vgal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Wow. Everyone seems in a total whirlwind! I don't care if you're working for .01/word or 20.00/word... there is such a lack of communication. I may get an infraction for just butting in (I hope not). However, people have got to get a grip. I don't care if a writer/blogger/seo... it don't matter! If you can deliver quality, then God bless. (I hope you're getting paid that way). Sometimes "rewriting" (plr, not rewriting news) is even harder than just writing a piece yourself (so kudos shkad14).

vgal, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  20. shkad14

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks vGal. But, let's get back to the matter at hand. That being...Content Creation.

Thanks guys. The debate has been fun.

shkad14, Jan 9, 2009 IP