1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submit Many Ezine Articles - How Long Till Rank Benefit?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mbomb, Jan 8, 2009.

I have a site that i've been working pretty rigorously on for a few months

Its not really moving in the SERPS.

I realize that SEO requires a lot more than article marketing.

But I am just wondering -- how long does it take to get SEO benefit of an article?

I realize that the article will get indexed almost immediately upon approval..

But how long till ANYTHING happens as far as the main website (that the article points to with anchors) receiving SERP benefits?

mbomb, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  2. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    No one really knows for sure. I received a benefit pretty early on. But, you have to keep in mind that now that you have articles up, you shouldn't just stop there. You should go to other sites and find new links. Start advertising on related sites, do guest blog posting, post comments on related blogs with your website as the URL and proper anchor text.

Plus, you don't know what your competitors are doing for sure. You might be trying to get raised above someone who has thousands more backlinks than you do. You may or may not pass them with a handful of articles submitted to article directories. There are just a lot of factors involved. But, I know that I pretty much received the benefits from article marketing within a week or less of submitting the articles since most article directories are crawled quite regularly.

PHPGator, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  3. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    Yep

Should be couple of weeks at max. Though there are way too many factors to be considered. The older the links are, the more value they have as age of the links matters

poseidon, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  4. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I just recently started submitting my articles to ezine, before that I have already done some link directory submissions as well as a lot of social bookmarking.

Brandon Sheley, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  5. jinmin

jinmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    do you check the competiteveness of the keyword that you are trying to rank for ?

jinmin, Apr 10, 2010 IP