1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for places to get free permanent PR5+ links - will share mine!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by LinkBliss, Dec 16, 2008.

There are two places I use very sparingly to get free permanent PR5 links.

One place has a bit of spam, but I always post on-topic stuff and try to keep in interesting so it never gets deleted.

The other place has ZERO spam and again I always answer questions diligently and just have my link in the sig.

Both places are sort of discussion list/forum places. The actual posts become PR5, not just the home page of the sites...

Anyway, I am currently in the process of building up backlinks for a new site and want to learn of MORE such places.

I'm willing to trade. I'll tell you of my two sites if you:

1. Promise not to abuse the sites - use sparingly such as no more than 1x per year.
    2. Tell me of a similar site to what I am describing above. The actual post and my link has to be a PR5 or better, not just the home page of the forum. Also, no nofollow.

If your site checks out, then I will tell you mine!

Show me yours, I'll show you mine!

Thanks for listening.. I am hoping to get 30 or more permanent PR5+ links for new site.

Eric

LinkBliss, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  2. LinkBliss

LinkBliss Peon

Best Answers:
    I know it's easier to just buy/rent links, but I actually have zero budget for promoting this site.
    Eric

LinkBliss, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  3. mrhodus

mrhodus Active Member

Best Answers:
    mrhodus, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  4. JohnnyBbad

JohnnyBbad Guest

Best Answers:
    So you are talking about some forum or what? Or maybe some site like Listable.com was?

JohnnyBbad, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  5. mikecre

mikecre Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think a forum with zero spam exists if you can have a link in the sig and PR5 posts.

Can anybody confirm that his links are real?

mikecre, Jan 8, 2009 IP