1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm officially boycotting Muslim products/services

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by dilipsam, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Comes as a shocker doesn't it? When moderators here ignore the thread found at http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1179572 entitled "I'm officially boycotting Israeli products", they might as well ignore this thread!

I have stopped buying Muslim products or services while getting to know Lebanon fired rockets into Israel evening.

This is so because when they are at fault they cock their hole but when someone else retaliates they shout and complain

In all my life I have never seen a narrow-minded community such as this. They are the main reason for the start of world crisis at this hour.

Look at how they blow themselves up! They secretively pray for the destruction of the nonbelievers no matter how broad-minded they pose themselves to be in public!

dilipsam, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I do not see anything wrong with both threads, you are free to continue your campaign at boycotting Muslim/Jewish/Christian/Hindu products. This is the P&R forum, as long as the threads are peaceful and are within the rules of the forum and no personal attacks, please go on.

wisdomtool, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  3. jamieellis

jamieellis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Other than oil I don't see what there is to boycott?

jamieellis, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  4. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Turbins.. I'm taking mine back tomorrow.

drmike, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  5. dilipsam

dilipsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently no, I don't think such a thing of boycotting goods on communal grounds is possible but I was just making a rhetoric to the thread that calls for the boycott of Israeli goods. I was just reacting to it!

This Saturday I have an appointment with a dentist who is a Muslim and a gentleman! He's going to perform surgery on my jaw-bone.

dilipsam, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  6. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    You reaction makes no sense at all. I doubt that your denstis have anything to do with those rockets fired to Israel so it's completly nonsense to boycott muslim product-services.

iggysick, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  7. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is true, and I think the point he was trying to make. It is also true that the majority of Isreali businesses have anything to do with the Isreali army invading Gaza and killing tonnes of innocent people... so ineffect the thread promoting a boycott of Isreali threads is also makes little to no sense.

drmike, Jan 8, 2009 IP
    kentuckyslone likes this.
  8. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Actually you are wrong there. Israeli business indirectly paying (along with US tax payers) for killing of all those innocent people.
    We all know boycott can' do much, it's more about taking a stand and making a point: I will not support zionist regime in any way.

iggysick, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  9. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Correct me if I am wrong, but beside Oil (which isn't even manufactured in the ME), what is there to boycott?

Peace,

Barti1987, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  10. trocobob

trocobob Banned

Best Answers:
    That is true , Im searching some articles about Some Companies Dontations to the Israelian army Machine ...
    Some famouses names are implicated like : Marlboro , Pepsi ..ect

trocobob, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  11. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:

Whats wrong with boycotting? Many people boycott and starve in many countries :) I didnt get it.

The poor muslim world is the reason of world crisis?? Oh, well :D No comments, lmao.

N_F_S, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  12. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Human beings are responsible for many atrocities so maybe we should start a thread saying boycott humans??

kentuckyslone, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  13. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you start boycotting things from the U.S. too? If you are going to boycott one, then you surely have to boycott the other, or you are still indirectly supporting the war.

These forums are in the U.S., yet you still come around. Why? How about you start your boycott by not visiting these forums? I'm sure you will be dearly missed :)

Firegirl, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  14. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is - US without the rest of the world = not much. Didnt you get it yet? Credits, credits and once again credits ;)

No need to say to p off from this website to a croatian member. You re-directed it from products to humans yourself just now.

N_F_S, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  15. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't recall I ever bought any single thing coming from US anyway. You still making things in US? I tought that you moved all your production to China already...

I'm here just to annoy "people" like you are. You know, weresogreatandeveryoneelsesucksdamnamericaisgreat kind of people.

iggysick, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  16. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, but coming to this forum, run by an American, that makes money off the ads here, which he has to pay taxes on. In turn, that tax money is supporting the war. Hence, you are too just by being here. Do I need to type slower????

Firegirl, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  17. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Nope, you just need to read slower to get it and I seriously doubt that you are capable of doing something like that so go back and check my posts about boycotting Israeli products and than get back to me with questions what you didn't get it...
    According to your logic we all should boycott internet because a lot of muslims making money on internet and some of that money funds the other side of the conflict. Actually, according to your logic in some cases you are indirectly funding terrorists!

iggysick, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  18. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    You know what, I probably am indirectly giving money to terrorists. But, that's my point and thanks for helping me prove it. You stating that you are boycotting Israeli products DOES NOTHING because you are still supporting them indirectly, one way or another. So continue on if you like, but it probably doesn't hurt them at all.....

Firegirl, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  19. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Can you explain what you didn't get in my statement:
    Do I need to type it slower?

iggysick, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  20. earthfaze

earthfaze Peon

Best Answers:
    Too lazy to look it up but I think Pakistan makes a crap load of steel products? And I think Afghanistan produces a lot of opium. Oh and horses. You can't just raise a good horse anywhere, different breeds for different places. I am sure I am missing about a million things since that is all just off the top of my head. Point is you are wrong.

earthfaze, Jan 8, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.