1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which wordpress Plugin to use to convert nofollow comments to dofollow case by case

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by poseidon, Jan 7, 2009.

I am looking for the wordpress Plugin which converts nofollow comments to dofollow case by case. So I can manually make a url in author box as dofollow.

I am fine with other variants of it too like all links in comments on a post as dofollow etc :)

Thanks

poseidon, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  2. GuruSteve

GuruSteve Guest

Best Answers:
    I think this might help?

I use the NoFollow Free plugin which removes the nofollow tag from your blog’s comments.

I use it with another comment plugin called CommentLuv. With CommentLuv you can set it so it only shows a link back to their last if they make a certain amount of comments.

GuruSteve, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  3. mizaks

mizaks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try this NoFollow plugin which allows you to manually decide which urls are to be nofollow.

mizaks, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  4. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    well that case by case one looks good though does exactly opposite of what i am looking for :) alas !

Thanks for replying though

poseidon, Jan 8, 2009 IP