1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Steroids, Would you use em?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Daniel, Jun 18, 2006.

?

Would u use em ?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2007.
  1. Fuckin A! I need to RAGE all the time and beat my wife.

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  2. No I dont think I would use Steroids.

39 vote(s)
    90.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Dan if you can not admit that you lied on that above..or at least try a lame attempt of 'oh shit you're right' and you misread it...well there is no point as you lost ALL CREDIBILITY with anyone with any rational thought process!

GRIM, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  2. Daniel

Daniel Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever you say man. If your so sick of this Travis just stop posting. Why cant you stop posting? I know why :)

Daniel, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  3. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Dan you are an idiot! you spliced them! I state in BOTH I did not specifically research 'is superdrol a steroid' I did research the product, I did not do a search is 'superdrol a steroid'

and Dan you did make yourself a hypocrite..

You now state the good outweights the bad, yet with DHEA it was simply you can't forget about the bad..

man you have no credibility, none, zero, zilch

GRIM, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  4. Daniel

Daniel Peon

Best Answers:
    The product = Superdrol no ? MWahahahahahaha

I search up Superdrol and found out it was a steroid just from that I didnt have to ask if it was MWahahahahahaha

No with DHEA I simply posted what all the doctors were saying of such a drug.

Again Travis Wahhh Wahhh Wahhh Wahhh

Daniel, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  5. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Dan you found out Superdrol was a steroid not through searching, but by my blog!

And Dan you did say such a thing..you stated you can't forget about the bad!

anyone who says MWahahahaha is a immature child anyways...

Dan thanks for making yourself look like a fool, it was worth every minute!

GRIM, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  6. Daniel

Daniel Peon

Best Answers:
    No searching did it :) your blog I dont even remember seeing and its been deleted correct ? lol

now im an immature child for saying Mwahahahahaha allrighty then :)

And you cant forget about the bad if its that terrible. Weed isnt THAT bad :)

I look like a fool ? Ummmm alrighty then I remember someone saying your the only one that looks like a fool..... Oh well.

I cant believe you dont have better shit to do than post to this thread :p go work out or something :)

Daniel, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  7. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Here u go dan..you didn't say it ?

GRIM, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  8. Daniel

Daniel Peon

Best Answers:
    Fuckin Entertaining Muk :)

Peace Out :)

Daniel, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  9. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL GADOOD said it Dan...yeah umm ok....

and how about you Dan...you keep posting in the thread..

and yeah dan the original blog was deleted because of your BS! it is where you read it, and who matters knows it as well..

LAST TIME STOP THIS SHIT IN HERE NOW..IT'S KILLING HER!

GRIM, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  10. Daniel

Daniel Peon

Best Answers:
    Hahahaha didnt see my post just before you posted this did ya :)

Oh well such is life I suppose

Dood I dont even remember that blog post seriously. I saw you post that you were using it on a forum anobolicminds I believe.

You said you couldnt believe how insane SD was. As if you didn tknow it was a steroid lol

So I searched it up :)

I keep posting in this thread because i started it! Why wouldnt I post in it :)

No one but yourself is making you post here dood :) Just remember that.

Daniel, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  11. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No I did see it Dan..thanks for showing such an idiot response..

Weed has been by case study proven 'supposedly' to be worse than DHEA in the posts you showed..Now I dont' believe the anti weed shit, yet you jump on a few bad sites of DHEA. yet other sites don't say the same thing..

You discount the worse things weed is claimed to do, but jump on the few bad things DHEA does?

Wow hypocrite city..ring the alarms people!

GRIM, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  12. Daniel

Daniel Peon

Best Answers:
    Weed worse than a drug they dont know anything about ? that makes alot of sense.

I didnt jump on any bad things about DHEA I simply posted PHDs comments thats all.

Not a hypocrite :) and I dont discount anything weed does. Seriously the last thing weed would do to a NORMAL SANE person is cause them to rape someone lolll

Im done with you.

Daniel, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  13. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sure Dan, sure you didn't remember..

But funny,
    #1 you stalked me? I posted on that forum I believe 3 times and know it's a forum you would not be at.
    #2 I stated I knew superdrol was a 'designer steroid' when I took it, but I didn't know when I bought it. You forget the facts that quickly?
    #3 Wow it sure sounds alot like you were interested in steroids because of me, but yeah this thread has nothing to do with me :rolleyes:

Weed Dan, I agree I do not believe it is as bad. Yet many studies say we do not know enough about it and show it to be worse than anything you pulled up on DHEA, but yeah lets just say that those couple of pages on DHEA the bads are correct and the hundreds of goods dont' matter, but pot the bads for the most part do not exist and it's 'not that bad'...hypocrite through and through..

Dan if this thread is not about me prove it and stop attacking me..if it is about me attack me and we can continue this little game..
    I have asked you twice now to stop attacking for the one that matters, and twice you failed to listen...

Show you are a man Dan and just stop FFS!

GRIM, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  14. Daniel

Daniel Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not attacking you at all asshole you dont need to post in this thread one bit its a poll to see what people think about using steroids.

Seeya

Daniel, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  15. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    How about you guys take it somewhere else?

I think this thread is past its 'sell-by date'. :rolleyes:

mcfox, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  16. Daniel

Daniel Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the last ill say.

For the record.

Im not stalking you I had a very good reason to do a little 'research' on you.
    You posted there a little more than 3 times.

You stated it was a designer steroid when you bought it but didnt know it was a steroid when you bought it.

Someone as into bodybuilding as you buys a product and does research on the product but doesnt find out they are a steroid that they dont want to use?

I dont know man but if i wanted to make sure that a bodybuilding 'suppliment' that i was going to buy was something that i didnt want to put into my body id make sure of that before buying it no?

I dont know I guess thats just me though.

And you knwo what man the thread had nothing to do with you the thread as I have stated this entire time had everything to do with finding out what peoples opinions were of steroids. (hence the poll)

is it my fault that you got the impression it was about you and made it about you by posting so defensively this entire time ? look at the post count man most of them are yours.

hahahahahaha many studies show that we dont know enough about a drug that has been around for what a hundred years ?? give or take a few.

Ever hear of "Ed Rosenthol" ??? That guys done the most tests concerning weed around and has been doing it for years i think we know a hell of alot about weed.

steroids on the other hand or enhancement drugs it clearly states in many places like the doctors comments that we dont know the long term effects the drug hasnt been around long enough FOR THEM to know!!

I have not been attacking you !! you made this thread about you. All I did originally was a post a poll to find out what DPers opinions were.

32 against 2 for. Interesting enough id say.

Go ahead close the thread summer.

@summer Sorry I should have said please.

Daniel, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  17. abcdefGARY

abcdefGARY Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I voted "No", simply because there are way too many hazards, side-effects and TRANSFORMING TO THE OPPOSITE SEX! (ie: men grow breasts and women grow facial hair)

abcdefGARY, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  18. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Dan your above is filled with lies and distortions, anyone who reads this thread will see it, they jump out at you screaming..

But I agree, this thread should be locked. Dan if you'd stick with your story it would be one thing, to outright lie like you do is another.

GRIM, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  19. Daniel

Daniel Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not lying.

Just because I only posted quotes to the i researched i didnt research statements you said doesnt mean that I was lying.

The links to the actualy posts were inculded in my post i believe. Anyone could have gone ot the original anytime they wanted to and might have even recieved the same impression I did.

You have anything more to say. Email me

Daniel, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  20. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    I cannot believe you's are 29/30 years old and arguing on the internet like this. Grow up. :eek:

MELLA, Jun 22, 2006 IP
    mcfox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.