1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why so much important on high PR blogs

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Adamwestrop, Dec 31, 2008.

I have noticed a lot of people posting locations of PR blogs, ranging up to say PR7, however just the homepage is PR7, the actual comment pages are PR0, therefore people beware, the link juice you will get is comparable to the link juice of an average article site. My advice would be to submit to a few article directories, at least then you get a highly relevant link.

PR links are obviously good, but when looking at PR links, ensure you get to post your comments on an actual PR page or someones homesite with PR.

Comments welcome.

Adamwestrop, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  2. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The actual article pages are PR 0 at the start, but they do stand a good chance of getting PR in the future if the post becomes popular and people link to it.

gr8liverpoolfan, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  3. craze3

craze3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is true. If the main page has a high PR, then the good article pages (where the comments are on) will get linked to alot and get a decent PR by themselves.

craze3, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  4. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, in this way you could get a good pr link someday.

Chancey, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  5. davidbpo

davidbpo Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome here, i think high blog site consider all quality back links which seeking other webmaster to increase page rank his websites.

davidbpo, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  6. jingwen

jingwen Peon

Best Answers:
    If you post to these high pr blog,it could be way of a high quality backlink,it could promotion your site.

jingwen, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  7. amild

amild Banned

Best Answers:
    has a high PR you will more easy to make money online such as sell link..

amild, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  8. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    If you main page has a high PR and you have a sitemap and link structure that is good you will see some of the PR come onto the other pages slightly. I do think many people overlook building the PR to other relevant pages that are timeless. If you can do this and go back and slightly edit the page with an update here and there to keep it new then you can get 100 UV's a day on an article that is 4 years old.

primeelite, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  9. Adamwestrop

Adamwestrop Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, but say you comment on a blog which is PR4, then you comment on it....However your comments more than often go in the 'comments' section which has another URL and doesnt really stand a chance of getting PR....Why do people do this?

Adamwestrop, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  10. ronmac321

ronmac321 Member

Best Answers:
    PR bleeds down through pages. The comment page may be less pr than the main page of the site, but the authority passed from the main page makes this a worthwhile link to have, so getting a link form a site where the main page is PR4 in most cases is better than from one where the main page is PR0.

ronmac321, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  11. JWRmedia

JWRmedia Banned

Best Answers:
    Why the heck does everyone care so much about PR? I touched on this in this article:

How To Boost Your Potential By 60.2%

I don't understand why everyone designs and manages their websites being a slave to Google. What ever happened to worrying about what your visitors think rather than what search engine spiders think?

Your search engine rankings have nothing to do with PR, so why put so much importance on it? If your site is doing well, you're getting visitors and accomplishing what you set out to do with your site, PR means nothing at all.

JWRmedia, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  12. feras80

feras80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    exactly. nothing to do with the PR in term of SERP.
    some ppl are interesting in pr coz they sell links i believe.

feras80, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  13. fr@nc!z

fr@nc!z Active Member

Best Answers:
    In most blogs, the INDEX PAGE is always a high PR, but the PER ARTICLE PAGES has no PR. It only got PR if that page was link build consistently.

fr@nc!z, Jan 7, 2009 IP