1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TDNAM Closeout's FireSale Daily Lists (.com) with DNs Creation Date!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by UAA, Dec 17, 2008.

I have created a program for myself to buy the domains as to my criterias :) Then I realized that I don't have enough money to invest on all of the domains that meets my specifications.. Daily at about 15,000 .COM expire on TDNAM(GoDaddy Domain AfterMarket) there are really good opportunities, really good names... What am I offering is the list which contains the data for all the expiring domains which has less than 24 hours left when the process started.. you will see time and date when the process started and ended.. and you'll have the domains in the

domain - creation-date

format in the list that I'll send you..

so you do not have to make a whois on 15,000 domains manually, and you know It's impossible to do It manually ;) So you 'll have really good opportunity to find the aged domains..

If you are interested with this offer, here is the service price:

Promotion for Reviewers: 1 day daily list for .com - $1.25 for Reviewers who has +175 posts, or +15 iTrader

Promotion for New Users: 1 day daily list for - $2.5 valid for the first list for 18 Dec 2008

Normal Price: 1 day daily list $4

Payment Method: PayPal

*** Buyers must have a possitive +iTrader

UAA, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  2. dimmakherbs

dimmakherbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ill take a $1.25 review. send me what you need from me so I can get a report asap

This service came just in time. I am parterning with someone on creating and parking minisites. This report gives a HUGE list of expiring domains. The report gives you everything to start checking things out that are expiring in 24 hours. These aren't just crappy names either, many were very good and many i will be looking to grab. Ive thrown these names in a script and going to check them out over night!
    cheap and good buy!

dimmakherbs, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  3. UAA

UAA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you very much for your review ;)

I have good news for the people who think It's hard to try to find the old domains as to their ages, I know how It feels, but don't worry, I'll release a program for filtering the domains as to your criterias.. I am going to post more details and screenshot in the next 2 hours ;)

UAA, Dec 18, 2008 IP
  4. happpy

happpy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    great opportunity for domain peddlers! i know no cheaper way to get hold of old domains for such low money!
    thanks for this one!

happpy, Dec 18, 2008 IP
  5. UAA

UAA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thank you for your review :cool: ..

TODAY'S LIST IS READY..

there are 12150 .COM Domains

in the format:

n - domainname - registration-date/creation-date

List contains domains which were registered in
    (1998-1999-2000-2001-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008)

There are really good domains, you can not believe this!

When you use this service you'll really like it!

I am making additional promotional offer!

[​IMG]

Valid for 2 days

* for the First 5 User Who claims first will get the list for $2
    * review copies are now $1
    * the buyers after 5th sale can buy the list for $3.5

What are you waiting for? Try and feel the power, and take control over 12150 domains :cool:

UAA, Dec 18, 2008 IP
  6. happpy

happpy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ha!! i made some serious buck off selling on a domain i from this list!!! thanks a bunch!

happpy, Dec 20, 2008 IP
  7. freestate

freestate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Hey,

Thanks for posting in my thread - I'll take a review copy if you have any going today?

Thanks

freestate, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  8. Cameljourney

Cameljourney Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just asking. Is there anything special that people should by ur list?? No offense, but I know Freshdrop.net offer the same service for free,

Cameljourney, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  9. UAA

UAA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

you are welcome, I'll send you the review copy for today's domains, unfortunately because of windows auto-update, my laptop restarted itself which interrupt list generation, I have a corrupted list, as I told you I'll send you the new list asap it's ready! The next list is being processed right now =)

Does it offer the creation/registration dates of the expiring domains in their list for free? And do they allow you to filter them as to specific year?

UAA, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  10. Cameljourney

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmm, they didn't offer the list with registration dates, but they enable you to filter and sort the list with the domain age, even with Pagerank Checker, alexa rank, backlinks, domain length, etc.

11. UAA

UAA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the information. Well my lists are good for finding aged domains, so that's the difference ;) For example you have my list and you have my domain filter software than you can filter the domains as to

1-Registration Year
    2-Specific Keyword
    3-Length
    4-I offer a chart which shows the domains distribution as to their registration year.
    5-And shortcut to the domains in the chart on the related buttons

here is the screeenshot of my software, but It's not sale right now, still working on it!

[​IMG]

I may add new features to my list, like alexa rank, pagerank, link popularity etc.. but at first I should find some place where I can get those data for massive number of domains without being banned. :cool: but I have prior things to do right now. But as I told you right now my lists have only one purpose: to find the aged domains which are about to expire, so that you can buy those aged domains before they expire so that you can have the same registration date ;)

UAA, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  12. Cameljourney

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the software looks good, let me know if it's ready, i might be interested. Good luck :)

13. UAA

UAA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am glad that I could change your mind ;) .. Thanks for your goodwill. The software will be finished in few days, but It will not be free. I am planning to sell the Software for $22.99 .. Combination of these lists and the software will give a really big advantage to the users by letting them grab the old/aged domains.. The software will make it really easy for the users to find the domains as to their criterias..

I kept the lists prices really low because I thought by that way a lot of people would be interested, but there was not as much interest as I expected. I think the problem is with the discription of my service/of the lists, I believe most of the people missunderstand the function of my service.. What do you think let me know. ;)

UAA, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  14. raaj

raaj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I guess the only difference is that freshdrop lisitng are always free but yours we have to pay for each days listings? Is that right? Software does look good and I also may be interested when its ready.

raaj, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  15. UAA

UAA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The big difference is I offer something that freshdrops does not offer, does freshdrops let you know the registration date of the expiring domains? And does it let you filter by year?

with my lists and with my program you'll be able to filter any year!

e.g: you want to know the domains which were registered in 1999, my program creates a text file and imports those domains from the main list :)

does freshdrops has this feature??

UAA, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  16. raaj

raaj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yeah but what if I am not interested in that feature? features are features, some more important than the others. What if PR was a bigger feature for some more than a registration date? Im looking at value for money stand point. Id say for someone that puts significant importance to domain dates then your service would be great no doubt but for someone who doesnt then freshdrop may be a better option. A better value from my standpoint is if you sell the software at $29 and offer the domains listing for free like freshdrop. Thats something I would definitely buy.

At your regular price of $3.50 a day this service would cost over $100 a month.

raaj, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  17. UAA

UAA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    and what if I can prove you that freshdrop filter does not work properly I just tested it with a domain that my program found :) and it does not exists in tdnam as to freshdrop although it exitsts in tdnam list. Thank you for sharing your thoughts by your ideas and other peoples ideas we would make this service much more better in time..

I understand what exactly you mean. But the problem is If I give you the lists for free, than it will be purposeless for me unless a lot of people buy the program. As I said before If there is enough demand I'd lower the dailly list fees. And may be in the future I may add a monthly subscription option. Where my program will connect to an online database, with your login&pass and check the status of your account than it will get the list online :) another alternative.. But just make empathy if you were me, how much would you sell those lists?

Well I am planning to create dailly slots, and sometimes special offers such as discountted lists etc..

such as

Pay for 2 Lists Get 3 Lists

etc... But I don't know when. I really spent a lot of time for this program which generates the lists so I want to get the award for my works.. When you use the lists and the program you'll see that it really worths.. Can you imagine how much you can earn by acquiring aged domains and selling them?? And it will be as hard as clicking one button ;)

I'll also offer special discounted prices for my customers when they use my other services. Because I'll release few different usefull lists, It will be a big suprise I guess ;)

UAA, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  18. raaj

raaj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is DP after all. Where monthly subscriptions of over $100 just wont cut it unless if someone was so serious into domain drops. I mean for a part timer like me, I wouldnt dream of spending $100 for a month when I can get a freshdrop account and look at all the domains available and just press buy and it takes me to godaddy or whatever and the domain is available.

Like I said this would really make sense for the serious domainers but this wont be a great option for part timers like me. Please note that I am not trying to trash your thread or talk bad about it. I am not I am merely suggesting that not many are prepared to spend over $100 a month for a service like this. If this costed something like $20 a month then you will see a lot bigger uptake. So you have to see whether you want to make more and less customers or make less and more customers.

raaj, Jan 6, 2009 IP
    Cameljourney likes this.
  19. UAA

UAA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll consider your thoughts, thanks. :rolleyes:

By the way the new list is available, If anybody is interested let me know ;)

UAA, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  20. Haspel

Haspel Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bought the yesterdays list and I'm pretty satisfied with what I god.UAA delivered everything as promised and I was able to buy a few good domains.I will definitely use his services in future.

Haspel, Jan 7, 2009 IP