1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help placing adsense in mu blogspot

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by salalalas, Jan 6, 2009.

Hello

Can someone please tell me how to place an adsense unit( for example a small rectangle) on the top left corner in each of my posts ? I have seen many people doing it on their blogspot sites but I think in order to do it I must edit my layout html code or something..

Thanks in advance 1

salalalas, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  2. mahharrouf

mahharrouf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its depend if you are using a external template which many templates has option for place adsense ads on defferent places. Which template you are using ? i guess its built in blogger template, yes? better give your blog URl so some one will go through and check,actaully what are you wanting. If you are using builtin template, then you are limited to putt ads just sides bars,top and bottom,but if you are using third party template,then you would have more options like inside posts, top banners,side bars,bottom..again all depends what kind of template you are using for blog. good luck.

mahharrouf, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  3. salalalas

salalalas Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using one of the defaults one and to be more specific the second one when you get to choose a layout..

any good source for adsense made layouts ?

salalalas, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  4. mahharrouf

mahharrouf Active Member

Best Answers:
    i'm gonna send you pm whichi will send you link ,you can choose any template youlike and they are free, before downloading.. just click on live demoso you can see template in action before download. I'm not posting links hsre as mods of Dp has specialy their secret camara at me, dont wanna ban 6th time again :(

mahharrouf, Jan 6, 2009 IP
    salalalas likes this.