1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Rewriting

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by aru2007, Jan 3, 2009.

I have one year experience in article rewriting but due to certain reasons didnt work for last 3 months. But i want to come back into this to earn my hostel expenses.

I am willing to rewrite articles for you and will charge you $1 for about 450 words. I have a good grip over english and can deliver upto 10 articles daily or sometimes even more. I will deliver your articles on time. I accept payments through paypal.

If you are interested please PM me and I can also provide you with some of my sample works. Looking for some long term work.

Thank You

aru2007, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  2. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Contact me with your Yahoo or Live messenger id. i might have some work for you.
    But would like to see a sample from you before giving you order.

Oranges, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  3. alex378

alex378 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send me samples of your work please.
    Thanks

alex378, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  4. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As long as you provide Dupefree passed articles (at least 40% unique) i will get you busy as long as you want. Let me know when you download the software (free) so we can get a paid test going. And yeah i want a long term work :)

scubita, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  5. Mike1958

Mike1958 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Aru2007 and Welcome,

Are you willing to do the rewriting and submit it for review and accept payment after the work has been reviewed? I notice you are new here, all 36 of your posts were made this morning in about 15 minutes and you have no IT trader. I need rewriting services but need to be sure I will get what I pay for. Please understand most people will approach an offer of service by a new person with some caution. I've sent you a PM. If you will do the work then take payment we can do business.

Thx!!

Mike1958, Jan 4, 2009 IP