1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTF is this Side Middle Birth(SMB): My horrible experience , Indian railways sucks

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by it career, Jan 3, 2009.

I boarded the train from one stop after the starting point , I found my place is already occupied by people , the person in side lower and side upper have already packed up there luggage ,no space left to keep my luggage , so I had to sit keeping luggage on my lap. 4 people sitting in the place of 2 people in side berth, one can easily get hydrocele .

The guy getting SMB cannot sit properly , cannot keep his luggage , cannot sleep in that small berth so the fare should never be more than 25% of normal fare , I guess railways should also provide free hydrocele insurance to all SMB

If you are a girl and got SMB , who knows 2 perverts from both side can keep on touching your back and front on the context of lack of space.

Shame on indian railways , Shame on indian railway ministry for trying to make traveling by train as horrible as it is while traveling by train in bihar.

Let us come together and file RTI on railway ministry asking them since neither the person can sleep nor can he sit , nor can he keep his luggage , the SMB ticket should cost 75% less than normal berth or else remove it . If RTI does not work we can file a PIL , let some judge of court travel by SMB for 2 days and provide his judgement.

it career, Jan 3, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  2. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Only in India can a person like Lalu can become a minister and screw the common public happily. :mad:

contentedge, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  3. jeewant_gupta_051275

jeewant_gupta_051275 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Come on guys, its not THAT bad after all- you should have bribed the TT to get a larger share of the seat!

jeewant_gupta_051275, Jan 3, 2009 IP