What should i ask for several of my domain names?

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by Arkserver, Jun 20, 2006.

Im not sure what to ask for these domain names:
    www.happyserver.be include site, over 160k hits a month over 400/600+ unique visitors a day
    www.welcometothescene.be
    www.sexypage.be
    www.youareanoo.be
    www.gamingsteve.be

I registered these domain names because i wanted to make a site but due lack of time and college stuff i didn't so im selling these..

Arkserver, Jun 20, 2006 IP
  2. ipheo.com

ipheo.com Peon

Best Answers:
    All of them being Belgian domains, that's not a great asset I think. First, let me rank them from best to worst, according to the name, not the hits, and of course, according to my own amateurish opinion :p.

1. sexypage.be
    2. happyserver.be
    3. gamingsteve.be
    4. welcometothescene.be
    5. youarenoo.be (this kind of pun are lame I think, but that's just me perhaps...)

You have quite many visitors with the happyserver.be, so perhaps you could get a good price, a three-figure number at least, $150-200 ? sexypage.be is good too for adult content I'd say, perhaps same price. Much less for the others in my opinion... $5 or less. Even if they were a dot com they wouldn't sound terribly attractive, so dot be just make it worse.

Of course, if you try selling to Belgian customers, I guess you can increase the price two or three times or even more, especially for sexypage.be.

ipheo.com, Jun 20, 2006 IP
  3. Arkserver

Arkserver Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks!

Happyserver.be is my own personal website/forum but i'm willing to sell it.
    sexypage.be ... ya hope i can find a bid for the domain name soon cause i'm not doing anything with it.

Arkserver, Jun 27, 2006 IP