1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do Muslims view Jews?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ncz_nate, Dec 31, 2008.

Not Zionists, not Israelis, but Jews. Based on your religious teachings.

Mia told me in the subsequent post that it would be better to make a thread on it.

First, can we have it established by someone what IS said about Jews in the Muslim scripture?

ncz_nate, Dec 31, 2008 IP
    tarponkeith likes this.
  2. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is a stupid question. People don't view others based on their religion but based on their knowledge, culture and social standing. It was not long ago that Jews in USA were as bad as blacks and dogs and I remember Motel signs when I was a child that stated Blacks, Jews and dogs are not allowed. Today because of the neo-cons who force feed a culture that people must praise Israel, many Americans are ready to sell their country to the Interests of Israel.

I have traveled through middle east and I have seen most well off and educated people have nothing against Jews while Arabic versions of Mia living in ghettos, find the Jews a suitable outlet for anger which is the result of their own life.

American Mia hates Muslims and an Arabic Mia hates Jews; two side of the same coin. :)

gworld, Dec 31, 2008 IP
    tarponkeith likes this.
  4. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A belief isn't much of a belief if personal experience outweighs said belief. My question is what does Muslim scripture have to say about Jews.

5. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would the scripture of any religion say anything at all about another specific religion?

alexa_s, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  6. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should ask the author of that scripture? Why are you asking me?

7. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because the people who wrote it thought it a useful way of getting the obedient, credulous masses to hate the same people as they do.

It's a telling sign that religion is man made when the gods in them hate the same people as the adherents do.

stOx, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How many of so called American Christian know anything about Bible? The same is all over the world. People are Muslim, Jew or Christian because their parents practiced that religion and not by choice. In majority of cases, personal experience and circumstance outweighs the religion.
    If you want to know about the religion part, as far as I know Islam accepts both Christianity and Judaism as religions and has nothing against it. Historically Muslims and Jews have fought side by side against Christians. Christianity considered the Jews the killer of the Christ and that is the source of antisemitism in Europe through so many centuries.

gworld, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    It surprises me that some still take Mia seriously, let's just hope he will have a smooth transfer when they present that draft in U.S. and hopefully then he will find peace in himself,

but I will be more than glad to try to answer your question,

sometimes its referred to Jews and Christians in Quran as "people of the book" which means the people who received revelations from God before and believed in it, in some verses Jews are referred to as "Children of Israel" of course not Israel the current terrorist illegal state but Israel in Quran is the prophet Jacob pbuh,

Quran, and Muslims have a great respect for all prophets Including Moses pbuh (the father of Jews) and they believe that Jews after him has changed his teaching and differt it, but in general Muslims believe in Moses as a prophet while jews refuse both Mohammad and Jesus pbuh all because they believe they did not fulfill the prophecies despite they both are mentioned in their scriptures

the verses in Quran that speak about jews can be found here

a good article about this topic can also be found here, which is a comparison between verses in Quran and Jewish bible that spoke about Jews,

Is the Jewish Bible or Qur'an anti-Semitic ?

how these teachings been implemented on real life? how was Muslims' attitude towards Jews since Islam been revealed? it only needs a simple historical check to find out, as there are many testimonies by Jews themselves, here are just very few:

the two quotes above from the book A History of the Jewish People

more quotes from this book that covers a long period can be found here

imad, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  10. dynashox

dynashox Premium Member Staff

Best Answers:
    How do Muslims view Jews?

Just the same as how we view Christian, Buddhist, Hindu and all other religions in this world. We have nothing against them.

dynashox, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  11. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

It is funny watching you twist your way out of that. Of course it does not mean what it says, lol.

browntwn, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  12. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    oh I did not know you know Quran more than Muslims, mind if you explained what does it mean then? and do not just post the usual browntwnian empty post, show your proof ;)

imad, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  13. Realm

Realm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    browntown will never agree with you..regardless of what you show to him...he will play his usual games

Realm, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  14. tarponkeith

tarponkeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Through their eyes! hahahahaha...

Sorry, couldn't help it. And, I'm not a muslim, so I can't attempt a real answer.
    EDIT: I'm nominating my own post for the least helpful post of the day award.

tarponkeith, Dec 31, 2008 IP
    dynashox likes this.
  15. Agent_Dweeb

Agent_Dweeb Peon

Best Answers:
    You are exempt as you have hit the Blademaster status.

Agent_Dweeb, Dec 31, 2008 IP
    bogart and tarponkeith like this.
  16. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    it's true people like direct replies, but that was toooooooooooo direct lol

about the topic, there was a good article by King Abdullah the first in The American Magazine, dated back to November 1947, 6 months before 1948 war which the Zionists gangs started when they occupied by force more lands than what been allocated to them in the UN partition plan,

the article title was "As the Arabs see the Jews"

the following quote is from the article and you can click the link to read the full article

imad, Dec 31, 2008 IP
    tarponkeith likes this.
  17. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Quite a lot, actually, though I don't expect you would get that information willingly from gworld, imad, iggs or the others.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/005.qmt.html

005.051 - 52
    SHAKIR: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

SHAKIR: But you will see those in whose hearts is a disease hastening towards them, saying: We fear lest a calamity should befall us; but it may be that Allah will bring the victory or a punish ment from Himself, so that they shall be regretting on account of what they hid in their souls.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/009.qmt.html

YUSUFALI: But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

SHAKIR: And if one of the idolaters seek protection from you, grant him protection till he hears the word of Allah, then make him attain his place of safety; this is because they are a people who do not know.

009.029 - 30
    SHAKIR: Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

SHAKIR: And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

SHAKIR: He it is Who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, that He might cause it to prevail over all religions, though the polytheists may be averse. (ya think?)

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/008.qmt.html

008.012 - 14
    SHAKIR: When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

SHAKIR: This is because they acted adversely to Allah and His Messenger; and whoever acts adversely to Allah and His Messenger-- then surely Allah is severe in requiting (evil).

SHAKIR: This-- taste it, and (know) that for the unbelievers is the chastisement of fire.

Just a few from the quran, however, it's the hadiths that are particularly hateful of Jews.

Ressurection, of course, referring to judgement day. Jews will be killed by muslims as it is their way into paradise.

This is, I believe, part of the Hamas charter as well. Remember, there is "Islam for infidels," then there is what is preached at the mosques.

Some additional sources:

http://www.pmw.org.il/tv part6.html

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/2008/04/020709print.html

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109607

GTech, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  18. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    You've given me exactly what I've asked for GTech, thanks. Do we have a rebuttal?

19. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    The only real rebuttal I've ever seen for these, once exposed, is the "out of context" card and I'm sure that will be forthcoming.

I honestly don't know how anyone could possibly see the hatred those scriptures illustrate in any other context, than what they were originally meant.

In fact, I even went so far as to change up "non believers" to "muslims" once using islam's own scriptures, and iggysick and a few others went haywire. Apparently it's acceptable for those scriptures when the intended audience are Christians and Jews (non-believers, pagans and other sorts of names), but when those words were switched with "muslim," there was an amazing outcry.

Apparently it wasn't "out of context" when the recipients were changed. I made that post to prove a point and it seem to have hit home with a few.

GTech, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  20. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nazi war crimminal El Mufti Husseini co-created and presided over Arab League.

[​IMG]

Amin al Husseini at Arab League meeting at its creation- 1944

[​IMG]

Karachi, Pakistan. 1966. Amin Al Husseini continues to influence Pakistani politics.

[​IMG]

1969. Amin Al Husseini with Prime Minister of Malaysia Rahman, First Secretary-General of (OIC) Organisation of Islamic Conferences..

[​IMG]

bogart, Dec 31, 2008 IP