1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My 2008 Experiences…

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ashisharora_83, Dec 30, 2008.

Hello DPers,

One more year is passed from our Precious life. This year was full of new things (I came into Internet Marketing from SEO Consultancy) for me and I hope you also enjoyed the year, I will not consider the fact of Click Bank tracking issues as Every Network has some flaws so as Click Bank.

I clearly remember the day when I got a project of Forum Posting. I spammed 100 posts on some forums just for getting back links for my client. The posts used to be just “Thanks for the tip”, “I really like the methods described above” or “I will give it a try” kind of. I posted 50 spams on DP as well and got 6 Infractions… LOL on me… Then I started getting Directory Submissions Work and Other Link Building Projects. And finally the day came (14th June 2008) when I joined Click Bank, I never saw back since then, though i got my first sale after one and half months of efforts but after that sales keep on coming. This is all because of some of Experienced Marketers (NCMedia, Ripped, Alex, Swerd, Dominiac and many more) on this forum only. Many of you have provided me support in terms of Products (which I promote) or Tips (Which I use to promote products). To cut the long story short, I am thankful to you all.

I suppose Internet Marketing is a field where People keep on experimenting new things so no one can get bored working on IM. Every day is a new challenge for us. Sometimes the niche gets saturated in a short span of time and we end up earning zero or less sales from that product, so we need to diversify our portfolio of Products. There is no hidden formula, just keep on trying and you will see the result of your efforts coming in. Those who are already doing great must be working hard to achieve better in New Year and those who have just started must have some Goals to achieve something bigger in New Year.

I am sorry for the long post but I wanted to share my personal experience with you all. Also I am attaching the screen shot of my last 15 days of earning, I hope it will boost confidence for those, who have just started IM or going to start.

I wish you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Thanks much…
    --Ashish

Attached Files:

ashisharora_83, Dec 30, 2008 IP
    teapoint likes this.
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good post. It nice to see some success stories. This forum is a valuable resource for those who are willing to use the search button and also those who are willing to listen and learn from the likes of those that you mentioned.

Hope 2009 is even more successful for you!

terryd, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's unbelievable how newcomers succeed so quickly :) I guess it's all about hard work and dedication.

Congratz and happy new year!

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  4. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ashish, are you using PPC?

rolf, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  5. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is great stuff....I love success stories. It's all about less talking and more doing. Congrats ashish keep it up.

ryanman, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  6. ashisharora_83

ashisharora_83 Peon

Best Answers:
    no i am not using PPC, I tried once but did not get enough return so left... I get most of my sales from organic traffic.

ashisharora_83, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  7. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow, you give me hope as I am not good at PPC. How many sites do you have if I may ask?

rolf, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  8. Jawn

Jawn Peon

Best Answers:

Is it SE traffic or Article marketing? I just launched my health website a month ago with 50 different niches. Its still growing steady around 200+ visitors per day but hopefully it could bring in some cash soon but its however not monetized yet.

Jawn, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  9. extesy

extesy Member

Best Answers:
    How long did it take after you have created your sites to the first sale coming from those sites?

extesy, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  10. ashisharora_83

ashisharora_83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Though i own 13 sites ( i tried a lot of products) but only 4 sites are giving consistent income.

Mostly Search engine traffic, and rest comes from Article Marketing.

11. cri8bat

cri8bat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice earning.. hope 2009 give us even more!

Happy New Year Everone!

cri8bat, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  12. ashisharora_83

ashisharora_83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Generally i create site, do some social bookmarking and submit some articles on ezinearticles.com.... that's all...sales depends...I generally submit a lot of articles (10-15 initially, within 2-3 days for a product), If i get good results within a week, then i submit the articles on regular basis and off course the link building (as part of SEO) is a regular process for me.

13. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ashish, great to hear of your success. Similar in many ways although I have yet to make those $$$. But I found couple of my sites doing well so I am trying to replicate in other niches. I may well ditch the worst performers too.

Are these blogs or sites or your own products?
    And how many articles do you have on each of these sites?

rolf, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  14. phupang

phupang Peon

Best Answers:
    not bad, so you spend 0 on advertising? all net profit?

phupang, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  15. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats on your success. I am sure you will continue to grow your income in 2009 as you have shown that you have the passion and the dedication that it takes for long term success.

***I will have several new products for you to promote over the next few months****

domainiac, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  16. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers Ashish - Really nice to see you document your success and thanks for the mention mate.

You've found a profitable sequence, and have many campaign attempts to pull data/ideas from now - It's great to see people evolve, and capture their moment. Now that you have it, maximize it, protect it, and make the most of it before a market shift happens or you get caught off guard etc.

All the best to you in your journey for 2009 and beyond, I look forward to seeing your continued growth.
    N.

NCMedia, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  17. syed156

syed156 Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats Ashish

Could give some tips on building backlinks

syed156, Dec 31, 2008 IP