1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a SEO Review? Post Here, Will Give Professional SEO Analysis And Review!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by ObliviousOne, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    Before I Continue -- If you'd like to give me any donations then please send them to please. I currently need money because I am starting on a new business proposal. :)

www.buxp.info

High Number Of Meta Keywords
    The web page has 18 keywords in its metadata. We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.
    Font Tags Found in HTML
    We found some HTML font tags on this page. While this is not a critical issue, you should use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to separate your website's content from its appearance.

Page Rank -- 2
    Alexa Rank -- 49,245
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 1,160
    Blog RSS Feed -- http://allbuxp.com/?feed=rss2

This site is doing magnificently well, just work on making your meta information more accurate pal. Great work with the site! Good luck!

www.nickmarketing.com

The web page has 11 keywords in its metadata. We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 3
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 8
    Alexa Rank -- 443,720
    Technorati Ranking -- 1,162,994

www.audiofanzine.com

Meta Description Not Found
    This page is missing a meta description. It'si mportant to add a meta description for every page on your site, the meta description is what frequently shows up under your page title in search results and convinces people to click-through to your site.
    No Meta Keywords Found
    There were no keywords detected in the metadata of the website. Though Google does not seem to place high relevance on meta keywords to determine the content of a website, other engines like Yahoo! may still look at these. Since it doesn't hurt you to have metakeywords, we'd suggest going ahead and adding them to the page.

Page Rank -- 4
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 1
    Alexa Rank -- 12,598
    DMOZ Directory Ranked
    Yahoo Directory Ranked

www.bulawebs.com

Meta Description is too long
    Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 177 characters.
    Font Tags Found in HTML
    We found some HTML font tags on this page. While this is not a critical issue, you should use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to separate your website's content from its appearance.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 64
    Alexa Rank -- 1,442,732

You should work on build your backlinks pal. Submit to directories, social bookmarks, post on blogs, and maybe even market around an article about your web hosting on multiple blogs about hosting. Get some paid reviews on high ranking sites, those would get you good sales. Good luck and contact me if you want official help!

www.dolphinbaydivers.com

Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 156 characters.
    The web page has 43 keywords in its metadata.
    We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 3
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 29
    Alexa Rank -- 3,060,761

You have too many meta keywords, you should work on making your metadata more accurate. Play around with Google tools to find better keywords for your niche and you should have better alexa rankings soon. Good luck!

Now That Im Done -- If you'd like to give me any donations then please send them to please. I currently need money because I am starting on a new business proposal.

ObliviousOne, Dec 30, 2008 IP
    DesertGirl likes this.
  2. qualityfirst

qualityfirst Peon

Best Answers:
    qualityfirst, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  3. surya

surya Peon

Best Answers:
    @ obliviousone
    hey.. forgot my site?

surya, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  4. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry surya, missed it.

www.mobiletimes.in

Meta Description Not Found
    This page is missing a meta description. It's important to add a meta description for every page on your site, the meta description is what frequently shows up under your page title in search results and convinces people to click-through to your site.

Okay bro, im Indian, so theres a lot I can help with. There are no country specific cell phones, yes, but there are cell phones taht are popular in certain countries more than in others. USA is all about iPhone, India is more about Nokia phones and such. You should write good articles with pictures about the phones and then submit to Digg and stuff.

Do some picture SEO by naming the images with phone names, so they show up a lot and lead to your blog. You can even review phones that are all over the world and still coming out but not sold in India, and maybe start a business of selling non-Indian phones in India. Think and you will prosper. :)

@ qualityfirst-- Yes I am, and then I provide my own help via PM's and give out some more hints of my own.

5. M3rC

M3rC Peon

Best Answers:
    +repped really nice to see you helping out members like this :)

usually this kind of review would cost $30-$40 unless you use W3Optimizer ;)

M3rC, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  6. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much m3rc.

thatdaveguy likes this.
  7. surya

surya Peon

Best Answers:
    @obliviousone..
    rightly said and thank you very much..
    btw, is that 'fourth' on your avatar?

surya, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  8. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes it is. :D

Your welcome.

ObliviousOne, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  9. innews

innews Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good evening

can you please review www.inditop.com

looking forward for suggestions and reviews

innews, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  10. Zachdaman

Zachdaman Guest

Best Answers:
    wow, i totally will donate!

Could you please review, http://moneymakinguru.com

Anything that you see that could be better, please point out!

Zachdaman, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  11. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    www.inditop.com

Page Title is too long
    The maximum recommended length for page titles is 70 characters, your current page title is 88 characters.
    Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 159 characters.
    The web page has 20 keywords in its metadata. We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.
    Font Tags Found in HTML

Page Rank -- 1
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 6,680
    Alexa Rank -- 83,534
    Technorati Ranking -- 3,324,847
    The website www.inditop.com has 238 articles submitted to digg.com. These articles received a total of 115 diggs.

www.moneymakinguru.com

Page Title is too long
    The maximum recommended length for page titles is 70 characters, your current page title is 79 characters.
    Font Tags Found in HTML

Page Rank -- 1
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 0 (with www)
    Alexa Rank -- 924,756
    Backlinks -- 14
    Technorati Ranking -- 2,540,154
    The website www.moneymakinguru.com has 18 articles submitted to digg.com. These articles received a total of 50 diggs.

ObliviousOne, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  12. innews

innews Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

thanks for this so overall what do you think of our website :p

innews, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  13. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    Overall its doing really well innews. :)

ObliviousOne, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  14. probo1

probo1 Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks so much ..Dood...All the Time you are Spending..
    I dont have Much to donate to you. but I have a Great Ebook for sale called "Google News"

Its Very Great...And PM me if you want it for Free...See my Sig Link

probo1, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  15. probo1

probo1 Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would like to ask one Question....Those GUys Before http://www.bulawebs.com are having Google PR but do not have that much Page indexed.
    My Site had 64 Page Indexed but still no PR
    Please explain me that....
    Thanks

probo1, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  16. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    There are many factors affecting page rank, such as content, number of backlinks, and of course pages indexed by google and other search engines. If you want to have some page rank value, submit to high PR directories, and definitely submit to Digg and post around forums with your link in the sig.

For me, most effective is posting on dofollow blogs that have high PR, but please do not spam. Thats all. Thanks a lot, I'll take the ebook, every $1 counts for me. :)

ObliviousOne, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  17. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    I am now also giving free Digg's if you want me to Digg your site, so when you ask me for a review, I will Digg it.

ObliviousOne, Jan 12, 2009 IP
  18. alimosavi

alimosavi Banned

Best Answers:
    Do you have any suggestion for http://vatgar.com meta tags and structures .
    thank

alimosavi, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  19. FreeScribbler

FreeScribbler Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, this is really nice of you! Could you possibly give my site a review? It would be great if you could digg it too :)

http://your-rewards.net

FreeScribbler, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  20. cijoaj2003

cijoaj2003 Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you please review my blog http://cijo.i.ph ? The blog has a PR 2 and it has been made to participate in a contest.

cijoaj2003, Jan 13, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.