1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone here really making money with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by webzy, Dec 29, 2008.

Hi,

I was wondering has anyone here really made money with clickbank products, and what products have you made money with.

webzy, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  2. JoseArmando

JoseArmando Active Member

Best Answers:
    I made some money to this day.

JoseArmando, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  3. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why should I reveal my best niches to you? Come on mate stop being lazy and think for yourself!

rolf, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  4. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, no one here makes money with clickbank. We all just congregate here so we can talk about how not to make money with clickbank. :rolleyes:

I've made money with how to make money with clickbank niche :rolleyes:

terryd, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  5. AffilateRook1

AffilateRook1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll tell you this.. Clickbank has not been paying me thousands in the form of direct deposit to my account every week.

AffilateRook1, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  6. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    that must make you a guru :D is your name mike filsaime? ;)

rolf, Dec 29, 2008 IP
    teapoint likes this.
  7. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL at Terry, he's right - nobody makes moniez with clickbank, beware, this place is all just a mirage... spooky, no exit... Clickbank doesn't really exist, they are just faking millions and we are all just chasing dreams.

Read some posts mate, don't leech from the community, you'll find some inspiration sooner or later and alternatively you'll continue to get flamed for asking for handouts, or someone will PM you with an 'offer' and you'll fall for it, think smart and educate yourself through your own trial and error.
    N.

NCMedia, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  8. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I make money with "dayoff" of course ;) ***left link in my sig***

Really, conversions seem to be improving from my latest changes to the landing page. I definitely need more data though. I'm trying to get more clicks from AdWords but those guys really dont seem to want to give me any clicks.

Zibblu, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  9. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Filsame's an amateur..... I prefer to buy one of those 1 million visitors traffic packages and send them to some poor vendors hoplink, then I check my clickbank account every 5 minutes waiting for the sales to poor in...........bet he doesn't do that! ........ and that's how you make money on clickbank :D :D

terryd, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  10. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    pshhht, I buy 4million hits a day, for only $5 from a secret source (the DP BST section, but don't tell anyone I told you). I check my CB account every 3 minutes though, to ensure my tracking is working. So far so good, I must go now, I think I have to top up my PPV and banner exchange money accounts so they keep sending traffic to my offers...

[​IMG]

NCMedia, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  11. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Easy with the new guy people ;) I'm sure that many of us (Probably Everyone) asked this question before getting started with clickbank.

It kind of common sence to ask if something really "work" if you never tried it;)

web_18designer, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  12. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    It's like highschool/college/uni though, everyone gets initiated in some way/shape/form... Being a fellow Canuck I can't hate too much, this will open his eyes quick to how/who/what is done and what the limits are before using the search/reading rules/we'd all like a straight arrow to success wouldn't we?

Promote X product
    Invest X time and money
    Get targ. traffic
    Filter out negative campaigns
    Duplicate profitable campaigns
    Repeat or fail and give up.
    Try to invest your time wisely on forums and off of them. I'm a geezer here (or feel like one) but I do know how newbs can turn into vets via bootcamp style instead of handouts. Accountability and integrity will always yield more success than any cheat sheet or insider help.

OP - Your first task would be to understand how marketing works inside and out - CB is nothing but a platform with offers and competitors, that combo right there is enough data to mine easily and cherry pick testers. There is no magic product(s), it always changes and evolves (the marketplace). Keep reading and understand both paid advertising and BUM to the nth degree first. If you have money ready might also want to buy a site from sitepoint or so that already has aff's/profit, consider it the best schooling and 'earn while you learn' investment you can have, and it will fast-track your learning curve of being a strong aff marketer as well as a publisher.

N.

NCMedia, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  13. JoseArmando

JoseArmando Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I agree with what NCmedia already posted and I'd just want to add a few quick thoughts that rushed thru my mind as I read this thread.

IMO, what you need as a TOTAL newbie is a solid, solid foundation from which you can build.

So what do I mean by that?

Foundation is what shapes your actions. It's the beliefs that either make you push through difficult times or stop trying and fail.

See, the way I see success, and may it be with CB or anywhere else, is that it's relatively simple to achieve your goals if you just follow these steps:

1. Gain knowledge
    Read like mad, buy ebooks, buy video courses, ask a lot of questions, make a fool out of yourself (more then once), discover new techniques, and again: read this forum, read other forums, read blogs of affiliate marketers etc etc. But above all, fill your mind with information that makes sense.

2. Action
    As you gain knowledge YOU HAVE TO ACT on it or it's useless. Test it, fail with it, have it lose you money, get disappointed with techniques, BUT keep in mind that your goal right now is to GAIN EXPERIENCE. You have to go in "field" and gain real experience that's based on what YOU tried. The faster you fail the faster you'll succeed.

3. Be PERSISTENT
    This might be the most important step of how I understand success. After you take action on the knowledge you gained you HAVE to install in your mind BLIND FAITH that it will work. You need to push through weeks and sometimes months of ZERO sales. Push thru walls of bricks because they aren't there to stop you from succeeding but to have you prove yourself YOU ARE WORTH IT.

4. Get creative
    As you stay focused and you test more and more different ideas it's time to INNOVATE. It's time to use your mind and stop being a robot. Now you can play with everything you learned and make your own systems. This is when you can finally start having fun. Steps 1-3 were in place to prepare you for this 4th step.

Follow these steps and trust me, you will make money with clickbank, and you will achieve your goals.

Good luck

PS: I think that I'm being clear enough, but it's almost 4 AM here and I'm barely keeping my eyes open - so keep that in mind if this post doesn't make any sense

JoseArmando, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  14. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I knew if I followed you around long enough you'd spill the beans!! :D

See you suckers later.......I'm off to the DP BST section and then to my real estate agent to see how much small islands off the coast of Fiji cost :D

terryd, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  15. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I survive on clickbank.

ryanman, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  16. Ideastone

Ideastone Peon

Best Answers:
    CB isn't my fav, but it has a ton of good products on there.

Ideastone, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  17. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is my air and my food.

No Clickbank - no life.

(lol, that was a bit too much...)

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  18. tanah

tanah Peon

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is one of the best I have seen. I would also rather deal with a proven entity that has been around for years than risk it with some of the many startup wannabees.

Most niche have the potential to work, just depends on how much effort you put in. My two cents.

tanah, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  19. crystalgrid

crystalgrid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is the greatest company I have ever found. For me, they are perfection. Adsense sucks, that never worked for me.

crystalgrid, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  20. rajajang

rajajang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think clickbank is good, if you send them enough traffic to your affiliate or niche, otherwise its waist of time.

i did manage to make 4 sales in last 2 months.

rajajang, Dec 30, 2008 IP