1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making $100 from Clickbank With $0 to Start!!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ContentMarketing, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cri8bat

cri8bat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good luck!
    I am doing the same thing and already earn $68 in 16 days!
    I was only pushibishing 2/3 articles a week and some strong SEO work and thats my reward! So if you pubished more articles a week or even a day you should make 100 buck quite easilly

good luck!

cri8bat, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  2. ContentMarketing

ContentMarketing Banned

Best Answers:
    Day 1
    Post 1

First off I would like to start by saying thank you so much for all the support from the DP members. I appreciate everyone who has came by my thread just to leave me a nice little note. Thanks to the few who also dropped by to cause problems as well, I don’t discriminate! Hehe…

I am glad that this will be of service to at least some people out in the affiliate marketing world. I have been making money online for the past two years, and a good amount at that. But affiliate marketing has always been a foreign language to me. After doing tons of studying of SEO and other internet marketing methods, I decided that I was ready to begin my adventure into affiliate marketing on a serious level.

There have been a lot of questions and concerns being posted about what exactly I am doing.

So to clarify things….

I am not trying to make $100 in any specific amount of time, I am only trying to come up with a pretty solid plan which can be used to consistently make $100 from clickbank using free methods. The reason that this is helpful is because once I have established a proven system/method to produce the $100, then I can multiply my method to produce even more income. Eventually my goal is to streamline the process as much as possible to make the $100 daily.

So pretty much anyone who wants to learn how to take $0 and turn it into $100 from Clickbank affiliate commission will be interested in following this project.

Thanks again everyone for all of your support and keep the love coming!

Here is my first post about the progress of the project.

-Research & Evaluate Clickbank Products

So I went through the Clickbank marketplace trying to locate a good product to use for this project. I was trying to locate something that I knew a little about the niche, and also had a nicely designed sales page.

The reason that I want to choose a product which I am familiar with the niche is because in order to use free marketing techniques, I will have to write my own content and articles for promotion. So I wanted to be sure that I would have no problem writing some decent copy.

-Decide on a Product & then check competition for related keywords on Google

After narrowing it down to a few products, I finally decided upon a nicely designed product which I believe can be a value to consumers. Although the niche is a little competitive, I have a few tricks up my sleeve to get around that!

So I decided upon a product from a guy named Steve Cherubino, he wrote a book called “The Ultimate Guide to Buying & Selling on Craigslist”, and that is the product which I will be using for this project.

I am going to start my keyword research and I will post some more info about that in my next update!

P.s. I will be posting multiple updates throughout some days, while other will be a single post.

ContentMarketing, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  3. ussyy

ussyy Peon

Best Answers:
    hummmm this is interesting, kindly let me know how to make 100$/day

ussyy, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  4. neo28

neo28 Guest

Best Answers:
    looks interesting . I will folow good luck!

neo28, Dec 20, 2008 IP
  5. brouwer

brouwer Peon

Best Answers:
    Please keep updating this thread!

brouwer, Dec 21, 2008 IP
  6. sweetrock82

sweetrock82 Member

Best Answers:
    I also would like to the answer to above question.

If its just $100 you can make it in 2-3 sales. but if your goal is $100
    then this would be a good thread to follow. many similar threads have been there on similar topic. I hope this will get us some result. All the best..
    Just keep this attitude.. :)

sweetrock82, Dec 21, 2008 IP
  7. anouar

anouar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm seems interesting stuff

waiting next episode lol

anouar, Dec 21, 2008 IP
  8. johnkhoo

johnkhoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Very interesting. I will be tracking this threat.

johnkhoo, Dec 21, 2008 IP
  9. Vigor

Vigor Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish you the best of luck! Any previews of some of the marketing techniques you are thinking of using?

Vigor, Dec 21, 2008 IP
  10. sweetrock82

sweetrock82 Member

Best Answers:
    its been so long... no more updates. i was thinking this thread will give some +ve results.

sweetrock82, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  11. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Sure, article marketing takes time.

evelinawilliams007, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  12. ContentMarketing

ContentMarketing Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello Everybody!

Sorry about the delay in my posting. I have been in and out of the office during the holiday season. However, I have some good news.....

I have made 2 sales which earned me about $22 total. Those sales were with just about 30 minutes at most of promotion time.

I have just settled in and I will update this thread again within 24 hours in order to list all the details of the sales and the promotion. For now I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still going to update this thread.

All the questions will be answered in my next update that have been posted throughout the thread and also sent to me via PM.

Thanks Everyone!:D

ContentMarketing, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  13. raycer43

raycer43 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wait a minute. You've been IM'ing for 2 yrs. only making a few sales now and then or you've been at it 2 yrs. and making a lot of $. I'm confused. Guess it doesn't really matter ;) With good keyword research, a solid niche product and enough well written articles $100 shouldn't be to difficult.

Good Luck,
    raycer

raycer43, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  14. richie_rich$$$

richie_rich$$$ Member

Best Answers:
    WOW this is really interesting, I can't wait for the next updates :D This is exactly what I need: a step by step plan to earn a resonable amount of money and then after u have the foundations it's easy to increase the earnings :D Good luck! :):p

richie_rich$$$, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  15. kumo

kumo Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck. If you did a research and do your homework, it should be an easy task.

kumo, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  16. Ideastone

Ideastone Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck, I don't think it will take too long to hit the $100 mark, but I'd say it's doable in a week or two.

Ideastone, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  17. vrktech

vrktech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just started the clickbank affiliate journey and was struggling to make a consistent income, I hope your method will give me some good idea, good luck, please update asap, I will be waiting for your next post, thanks

vrktech, Dec 29, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.