1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I love Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Nabs, Mar 2, 2008.

1. KnewThis.com

KnewThis.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Surf4fun

While I agree with your emphasis on newbies not taking the words of the "gurus" too seriously and quit their day job for the same, it makes no sense to ridicule the same calling it no business.

Like you said, a kid of 7 can rewrite articles, host a site and make the site online. But, will a kid of 7 with only that much work make the kinds of dollars the real gurus in this space are making? NO!

Like every other work, affiliate marketing too requires certain skills - skills like virtually persuading the customer to be interested in your site, reading through to actually hit the buy button, managing your ad budget to maximize earnings,etc. A kid of seven CANNOT do all this. And right, kids gamble with this concept. But when the investment in the form of money and time is that of a bread winner of the family, it requires commitment and skill - but definitely is no gamble.

If you call this no skill, then I wonder what is!

-Knewthis?

KnewThis.com, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  2. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a very good business model.

speed100, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  3. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no guru.. go to iranjava or blackhat forums and download all their shits..

They create an interest. A temporary excitement. That the work at home cowards fall for. Like selling 1000 PLR articles for $50 come buy my shit.

If you think gurus are big gurus.. You can copy there shit with a web page copier in 1 click and upload to ur own domain.

And those days are gone. Where people used to fool and trick people learn the keyword google advertising game and become a millionare. Now days all these are available for free. No need to be member of any con artist forum.

If you dont understand where the sickness of internet business is. You are just fresher. I have seen 50K a year. I have seen 2k a year.

it is a pure gamble and fishy thing. Everybody and their mama is doing it. Their is no respect for it.

Even an Architect has more respect then when u say you are a web fisher. Ppl first accuse u as a scammer

Like 95% of web gurus are biggest scammers and con artist.

surf4fun, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  4. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    For example speed100 cant even show his sites .. and will say not interested to show you.

why? cause someone will copy.. that is how sick the business is..

anybody can do it and copy.. its not a business.. speed100 is a kid as simple as that.

like a kid dont want to share his drawing with others.. why? they might copy..

Ask Toshiba or Dell.. Where is ur business. where are you located. they will say and show you without problem. even police and govt respect them. Bank offer them big loans.. nobody will trust or respect speed100s business.. he migh even go to jail for earning and spoiling his life over a sick computer. Who knows if he is a cyber criminal or what?

5. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    now try to copy toshiba or dells setup. try to copy google.com

u will understand what is real business and what is amature web fishing

6. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    lastly Digg is not digg because you digged it.

It was a big investment and management team to become digg.com

Try higher 1000 ppl and digg yourcrappydigg.com it wont reach any status. might make 50$ some days.. then get back to 0$ a day. or pennies per day. Because its yourcrappydigg.com which a 7year child can make with a free script domain and hosting.

7. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dell and toshiba already copied in some cases of their business as well as other like digg. Just look for their competitors:)

Become site like CJ, Azoogle, Clickbank after you have been that super affiliate kid. It's next goal after that. You will not have many competitors.

And dell and google will become $0 and even huge loss after some big mistakes just like affiliate marketers (not working, bad business decisions and so on)

You call it shit but you made over $50k with it. Go to the google and ask their opinion about you:) you will be surprised:)

DPParadise, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  8. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    their competitors are all real business models. not a humpty dumpty sat on a wall and $100-$2000 webmasters.

By the way DP paradise what product service you are offering on worldwide web. And what is your website.?

9. saran23

saran23 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm new to this forum.. and I must say that surf4fun is the biggest TROLL I have seen.

Live & let live buddy. If you are not interested in this then go and sell coffee in your B&M store. I suggest you take some English grammar classes too. It's so bad that you give a bad name to all South Asians.

saran23, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  10. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    you are new so first gain experience then come to fight..

its not a troll its a open war between truth and false hood..

this is an eye opener.. i have kept my legs hard on this. i give a damm on grammer..

11. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Craziest taxi driver ever. I feel sorry for your costumers.

speed100, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  12. DR.EVIL4U

DR.EVIL4U Guest

Best Answers:
    I hope you meant customers.;)

DR.EVIL4U, Dec 29, 2008 IP
    DPParadise likes this.
  13. JPSO138

JPSO138 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is really awesome. I have just started with such but is still learning my way around. I hope that I will be able to reach my goal. Best to you and more earnings to come!

JPSO138, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  14. KnewThis.com

KnewThis.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Like I agreed with you before, there indeed are con artists who try to fool the foolish out here. And I also agree that you have been fooled too. But I pray you stop painting the whole internet industry as a con game or gamble whatever.

What you did was gamble, and understand that there are a lot many other genuine outings over on Internet that needs real sense to get through. And who am I to tell? Well, I am yet to build a successful site myself, but I have been over on the Internet for more than 4 years to know quite a bit of all of this, have been working with one of the Alexa top 2000 websites for over a year to know what I am speaking :)

-Knewthis?

KnewThis.com, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  15. Ysmfree

Ysmfree Peon

Best Answers:
    It's such a amazing job. How did you do that?

Ysmfree, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  16. nicksingh

nicksingh Peon

Best Answers:
    well done mate

nicksingh, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  17. experienceadvertising

experienceadvertising Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Pick one merchant or niche and blog hard on it for a month straight. Get your site liked by Google by writing as much good content as you can as frequently as you can. Hire writers if possible to help it get there faster. Much more complicated than that but thats the main point I was trying to make. Then move on the next site or blog. This is my favorite thread at DP! :)

experienceadvertising, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  18. blackgeneral

blackgeneral Peon

Best Answers:
    My favourite thread too :) . Thanks NAB.

blackgeneral, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  19. chuckychee

chuckychee Member

Best Answers:
    Wow that so amazing!!! I wish I could make that much money :(

chuckychee, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  20. blackgeneral

blackgeneral Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks men.

blackgeneral, Jan 2, 2009 IP