1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quality Original Contents With Superb Turnaround at Very Competitive Rates

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by look4rahul, Dec 28, 2008.

SEO CopyWriting Group - Expressing Thoughts For You From You

Hello DP,

SEO CopyWriting Group is here to offer their content writing services on DP.

Who are we?

SEO CopyWriting Group is a leading company offering interactive and persuasive content on your site that can turn your visitors into clients. You can be assured of accuracy and relevancy from our cost-effective content writing services that not only increases traffic but also credibility and sales. We specialize in developing dependable and high quality SEO website contents that secure you an effective internet presence.

We guarantee you:

1. Contents will be 100% unique and original and will be checked by Copyscape before sending them to you finally.
    2. All contents will have no grammatical errors, no spelling errors, no punctuation errors. In short, everything will be of superb-quality.
    3. We never miss deadlines except any natural calamities happen ----- Its our promise.

Our Mission:

* We are a team of professional writers from different parts of the world to provide our clients the best keyword-rich & well researched contents for almost all niches possible.
    * To give very very affordable competitive rates but no compromisation with quality.
    * Attractive discounts on bulk orders.
    * Very fast turn-around time.
    * To deliver high-quality services to both individuals as well as business firms.
    * We always like to stay in top level, it doesn't matter any what pressure comes in. We are always disciplined, determined, self-esteemed and honest in everything we do.

We can write contents on almost all topics possible, and we can promise you top-most quality and uniqueness in all of our works.

Our services:

Website Content Writing
    Technical Writing
    Website Review Writing
    SEO Copywriting
    Creative Writing
    Keywords-Based Article Writing
    E-Book Writing
    Research-Based Writing
    Articles for Directory Submissions, Forums and Ezines
    Blog Posts
    Product Description Writing and Review Writing:
    Newsletters and Press Releases
    Content Re-Writing
    Brochure and Sales Content

Clients' Testimonials:

Please go through our site to check our clients' testimonials.

Sample Works:
    You can check how our expert writing can look like. Click here to download the sample copy.

Article Packages:

***If your order is not from the above mentioned packages, you can email us directly for the rate and other details. While emailing us please be sure to mention the number of articles and words each article OR you may fill up the automated form in our website to place your orders.

E-mail us at:

How to order your articles?
    To place your orders-->
    • PM us
    • E-mail us directly @
    • Fill-up the Order Form in our website

Replies will be sharply made within 12 hrs...

Payments Terms:
    We always prefer payments through PayPal (for Indian clients, we can go with Direct Bank Transfer too). And if you want to be safe from your side too, we always welcome GAF (www.getafreelancer.com) escrow system.

We are providing 2 review articles on any topics for the first 2 clients. Each client gets one review article absolutely free of cost, but in return we want honest review about our service from each person.

Best Regards
    SEO CopyWriting Group

look4rahul, Dec 28, 2008 IP
    Rohit patel, Ibn Juferi and starz like this.
  2. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Well I asked one review and I got it very fast within 2 hours request. Here is my honest review.

I asked small 350 Words article which I want to submit on client site and I am happy to see I got 450 words long article. The article is 100% copyscape passed and I checked with other site too. There was no spelling mistakes as well as Grammatical mistakes in Article. So overall you can ensure high quality articles with proper research in article. Also they take care Keyword density which I want to most. I am impressed with writing style and you will not boring to read article.

Thanks

Rohit patel, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  3. KristiPM

KristiPM Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Rahul did a fabulous job writing a 100-page ebook for me. He delivered quickly with no spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. His communication was excellent, and he was very easy to work with.

I highly suggest using Rahul for ALL your writing needs!

KristiPM, Jan 2, 2009 IP
    look4rahul likes this.
  4. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got a free article review from Rahul on the topic Finance. All I did was to specify a niche and Rahul has managed to produce a well-written article of around 200 words with related keywords to the niche. The flow of language is excellent and there were no grammatical or sentence structure mistakes. I highly recommend his work for any content building that you may have in mind.

Ibn Juferi, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  5. FindCRE

FindCRE Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Rahul, has done an excellent job with many of my blog post requests. The content is always produced within 24 hours and the content is also well researched.

We are adding him to our team! :D

FindCRE, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  6. ballswinger

ballswinger Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We've been working with Rahul for some time and he always produces great content on time.

ballswinger, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  7. amanmail121

amanmail121 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ordered one article. Sent on time and price is also very reasonable. Good quality Content.

amanmail121, Jun 30, 2009 IP