1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

► How to market a Social Network?? ◄

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by philosophy.Fool, Dec 26, 2008.

Hey Marketing Gurus of DP!

I am on the journey of creating a social network for entrepreneurs and am hoping to hear some marketing tips/ advice you guys have.

Looking for no to low-cost methods! Thanks and ANY help is greatly, greatly, greatly, GREATLY appreciated :D

Happy Holidays

philosophy.Fool, Dec 26, 2008 IP
  2. HydroJohn

HydroJohn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Strange you should mention this but I had been thinking the same think a few days ago and thought of a good free method. You can try making social networking widgets for blogs, nearly every blog on the web has a social networking widget where you can submit the article to a certain social networking site. You just need to make one and then add your social networking site into the widget! I think if a few hundred thousand used your widget your social networking site would become very large :) Also you can try using myspace bulletins, people offer myspace bulletins to thousands of people here at DP for less than $5. Its worth the money :D Then finally use other social networking sites and the social announcements here at DP. Hope these methods help you.

HydroJohn, Dec 26, 2008 IP
  3. philosophy.Fool

philosophy.Fool Banned

Best Answers:
    Wow very interesting! That is a definite must-do!

Thanks again mate and Happy Holidays :)

philosophy.Fool, Dec 26, 2008 IP