1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My neighborhood crime spree

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nevetS, Jun 18, 2006.

I've been robbed twice, my neighbor caught someone in their garage. We've had a murder and a kidnapping in my nice little golf course community.

Being ever diligent, when I go outside to smoke, I keep an eye on the neighborhood. I've noticed cars at night parking where nobody should be parked and cars roaming through the neighborhood with their lights off.

A few minutes ago, I watched a car park in my neighborhood while I was out front smoking. They parked in the one area of my neighborhood where it just doesn't make sense to park - it's not close to any house if you were going to visit someone. It is the spot that is least likely to draw attention because it's not directly in front of any one house. I heard doors open and close. I'm a little hidden in front of my house, so I decided to wait a minute, then go up and get a license plate number and scare the theives off. I waited a minute, then walked towards the car. I thought there would be a thief or two walking away from the car to go steal from a car parked in front of someone's house. Nobody was around. I heard doors open and close, and I would have seen someone running away.

I walked closer to the car and was blinded by two obscenely overweight teenagers playing grown up in the back seat of the car. Big fat hairy buttcheeks. I'm so disturbed right now - but probably not as disturbed as the poor kids who just got caught by the neighborhood watch...

nevetS, Jun 18, 2006 IP
    yfs1 likes this.
  2. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is a very unpleasant mental image :eek:

Tyler Banfield, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  3. z4z3

z4z3 Guest

Best Answers:
    feel like a terrible story...

z4z3, Jun 19, 2006 IP