1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paris Hilton Robbed (Gangster Style!!!)

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by mmocritic, Dec 24, 2008.

Its about time someone gained enough balls to rob this rich spoiled brat.

"At around 5 a.m. while Hilton hung out at Hollywood hotspot Bar Deluxe, police say that a man in a hooded sweatshirt and gloves forced his way through the socialite's front door."

I wouldnt think that it would be that easy because she is rich. Yeah, that was definetly an inside job!

They say 2 million dollars worth of jewelry was stolen. Which can be all soled on ebay for Waaaaaaaaaay more than that!!!! Just because of the fact that Paris Hilton had her spoiled little hands on it! I will laugh my ass off if I actually see her jewelry on Ebay!!!

Then she says: "All my necklaces, jewelry that my grandmothers gave me that I'll never be able to replace"
    It would be kind of hard to convince me that this spoiled brat would actually care about her grandma. In my mind, children that were born rich are likely to not care about other family members because they become spoiled and selfish!!!

My sources: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20248839,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontentcnn

mmocritic, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  2. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well....she might have said that.....not out of any caring/liking for her ancestors belongings, but possibly at the anger of not actually been able to spend that part of wealth !!!:eek:

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  3. adhauliya

adhauliya Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont think that all those rich kids are spoiled and bad ,every one cannot be rated in the same pile. cant say whether she is right or not but one thing is sure that there are few rich kids who care about their family more than anything.

adhauliya, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  4. dljackson1

dljackson1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't help but feel sorry for her. The truth is, a robbery is a robbery. Why do we as a society feel concern for and raise money to assist poor families who's home has been burglerized and feel no pity whatsoever when it happens to the wealthy? I'm a little touchy right now because someone tried to break into my house about a month ago.

dljackson1, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  5. mmocritic

mmocritic Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, I was trying to have fun with the situation. Its a joke. I personally feel sorry for her.

Im not narrow minded, Im actually wise.

mmocritic, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  6. sudarshanwagh

sudarshanwagh Peon

Best Answers:
    Anything can happen with rich people.Does it real thing or it is for the sake of attercting peoples attation?

sudarshanwagh, Dec 29, 2008 IP