1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promote Your Business/Service or even Product on our Site For FREE!!!:

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by rob33, Dec 23, 2008.

Hi guys,

Been away for a while from this forum as I've been testing other methods, some BH methods for my sins, but seem to have come a full circle and much of what I try and do now is old fashioned article marketing for Clickbank or Non-Clickbank related products, plus some SEO and YTube mkt and other bits and bobs.

Anyway, one other project myself and a friend of mine have been slowly putting together are a Web Design Course and a Web Marketing Course for people living in Bangkok.

Our site is currently under-development but you can see how the Homepage is shaping up here:

http://webcoursesbangkok.com/dev/

There is going to be vid embedded to the right of "where will I be learning" plus some other re-arrangments as the site takes shape.

Innitially we were just going to market this as physical courses but Carl who's a 1st class Web Designer and myself, a Slightly improved IM-ing Novice! -have been looking at marketing these courses as a digital product, either through downloadable video tutorials accompanied with branded detailed worksheets sometime in the new year. Coming Soon! (Will be plenty of affiliate Material available!).

Carl has also spoken to a number of Universities in Thailand to start getting his Web Design Course Accredited with these Universities International Colleges- So this is looking promising for future traffic. (Getting a Web Marketing Course Accredited is potentially possible if it's SEO training involved, but a little complicated as making money online as a Student would obviously be fooookin fantastic but goes slightly against the ethos of the education system- so maybe slightly pheasable - will see):D

Anyway,-.....to cut a long story short....:rolleyes:

We are looking for both Web Designers and Web Marketers who have a good standing in this community the opportunity to promote themselves through us. By anwering the short questionnaire attached, your feedback as a web designer and/or web marketer will be added to our site where you can also promote one of your products or affilaite products, preferably niche related (i.e make money online,web fipping, make money blogging etc). Ideally, a photo aswell will go along way with helping to inspire the students who undertake these courses.

Please offer totally candid reviews if you kindly get time, all FB both positive and Negative is greatly welcomed!

Please PM me for further info if needed.

Thanks Guys:eek:

(Apologies for the Crappy Text File - Wanted to Upload a Snazzy Word Doc but File too big) Thanks.

Attached Files:

rob33, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  2. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers goodtogo,

Have pm'd you.

rob33, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, nice looking website :)

Good work.

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  4. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers bl4ckmaN^,

Has taken some time.

Would you be willing to fill in the quick questionnaire?:D

You'd be the First:eek:

Feel free to ignore parts you don't deem necessary.

You can then advertise yourself/product etc on our site and you will get some great rep *** obviously!

I've updated the shoddy text file template to the XLS "Web Marketing Interview" template below.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

rob33, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  5. bholu

bholu Peon

Best Answers:
    i want to advertise my website free on your site.how to do that.reply soon

bholu, Dec 24, 2008 IP