1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hamas, Jihad and other animals shot 30 rockets and 10 mortars just in the last hours!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Ohad, Dec 24, 2008.

Ohad, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  2. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Terrorists suck. This is their idea of a military campaign.

Lexiseek, Dec 24, 2008 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  3. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    At least 36 rockets, 18 mortar shells fired from Gaza Strip on Tuesday night, Wednesday.
    About 30 people suffer shock; houses, factory and building in military base sustain damage.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lemon116, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  4. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Stop firing rockets at us so that we can enjoy in stolen land peacefuly. :rolleyes:

iggysick, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  5. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    'Israel should know that any decision to attack Gaza will open the gates of hell,' Islamist group's armed wing says. Israeli government spokesman: We will answer terrorist attacks with actions to protect our people.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Ohad

Ohad Guest

Best Answers:
    The same iggysick that make me sick...
    I hope your home will be hit by a rocket and then we will see what you have to say about...

Ohad, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  7. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Wanna see pics of my house during war in my country? Grow up kid! You stole land and now whining about people wanted their land back!
    Hopefuly you will never get peace until you give back land you stole. Period.

8. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is definitely wrong. If they are smart enough they should leave Civilians out of the story.

It is also wrong to associate current events and posting irrelevant images along. Try posting some updated images, if any.

Peace,

Barti1987, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  9. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hamas goes into hiding in Gaza
    Fearing harsh Israeli response to massive rocket, mortar fire on Negev, gunmen abandon exposed structures.
    'Our artillery unit fulfilling its obligation to defend Palestinian people and face the Zionist enemy's arrogance,' Islamist group says

[​IMG]

The reason for rocket firing is not land, its the israeli sanctions on gaza.
    And why are there sanctions on gaza? Because they fire rockets at us.

To get away from this cycle we'll have to bash them really really hard till they (terror organizations) see no daylight.

Do you see any other solution?

10. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Hamas didn't fell from the sky and started to firing rocket at teritory that once was Palestine and now is Israel.
    The solution is to find fair peace or to fight forever and so far ,the way I sees it, you chose to fight. Actually you don't wanna fight but you don't wanna make compromise which means fighting.
    After all this years someone would think that there would be enough people in Israel who would come to conclusion that it's better to make compromise than fight forever but as I can see there's not enough people thinking like that. Instead making peace with Arafat you rather helped Hamas: devide and rule thing that now fire back at your face.

Anyone with brain just needs to read Israeli comments on sites like www.haaretz.com and will see in what kind twisted reality you guys living!
    Good luck in beating millions of "terrorists".

11. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Israeli air strike kills Gaza terrorist, medics say
    Hamas gunman killed, two other Palestinians wounded in Air Force attack on group of terrorists preparing to fire mortars from northern Strip toward Negev region; Qassam lands near factory in south Israel; no injuries

Force is a short-term solution for a complicated problem.
    In my opinion we SHOULD compromise. Just read my posts about the two-state solution, isnt it a huge compromise?

Anyways negotiation takes years. So we should do nothing for years while 60 rockets are fired at us every single day? Thats the EXACT case where force is necessary.

12. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    I didn't say you shouldn't do anything did I? Use force as much as you want and be prepared to get force back in diferent ways but without compromise force will solve nothing at all. History shows us exactly that.
    Ok, so you are ready for compromise. What about majority in your country? Keep building and expanding settlements in West bank telling us something about Israeli intentions with it, right?

13. Bali_Sunset

Bali_Sunset Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    the real terrorist is those oppressed and kick millions of innocent from their farm land in 40's

Bali_Sunset, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  14. YSeo

YSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Israelis and palestinians need to get along together. They have no other way . They will always be in the geographic area.

YSeo, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  15. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Taking the sanctions off Gaza will allow Hamas to resupply and build even more rockets.

bogart, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  16. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it's well know fact that you can build rockets out of Aspirin. :rolleyes:

iggysick, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  17. -ME-

-ME- Banned

Best Answers:
    Do you see whats going on or you just talk like children?

Whos houses being demolished everyday? whos children being killed eevryday? who dying every day becuase no food or electricity?

-ME-, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  18. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hey you want to drop bombs from the sky on innocent women and children, what do you expect in return? gift baskets? seriously, grow up, learn to handle your own creation.

Israeli f16 result:

[​IMG]

M5love, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  19. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    "but, but, but your spreading hatred!" Boo hoo, victim here, victim! :D

Yep, muslims stole land throughout the middle east and are still occupying parts of Israel's lands.

Iggy, you're an expert on the subject of islam stealing other's lands, what are your thoughts?

Were you talking about the savages that are occupying part of Israel's land that some refer to as palestine? Those savages...the ones that started bombing Israel again, dropping bombs from the sky on innocent men, women and children, because someone has led them to believe it will get them a few dozen virgins? If so, I believe I can finally agree with you!

After all, those savages started this crap again, sending rockets/bombs into Israel, yet again, and what do they expect in return? gift baskets? flowers? chocolates? a few slices of bacon? They are ungrateful, arent' they, m5love?

GTech, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  20. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    You are living in country completly built on stolen land so you can tells us something about it. Of course, you see only what Islam did in past and always forget to mention that Jews stole land they occupies right now from someone else so your claim that muslims still occupying parts of Israel's land is false.

Anyway, you will have hard time to find a nation or religion that didn't stole someone's land at some point of history but you only have problems with Islam doing it. Why? Jews or christians are so special so they can steal as much as they want or what?

iggysick, Dec 27, 2008 IP