1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guide to SEO - Search Engine Optimization

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jburdon14, Dec 19, 2008.

Hey guys,

I have been working all morning on a new article entitled, "Guide to SEO".. It has a lot of valuable information on SEO and what techniques have worked best for my site.

I am not trying to spam this thread by linking to my article (I am just trying to avoid the duplicate content penalty by Google) so if you consider this post spam you have my permission to delete this thread. However, this guide is very informative and I think you will find the information informative.

Thanks!

jburdon14, Dec 19, 2008 IP
    zangief likes this.
  2. safi_982@hotmail.com

safi_982@hotmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't thing you are spamming anything.
    :)

safi_982@hotmail.com, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  3. M3rC

M3rC Peon

Best Answers:
    hey buddy!
    of course it's not spamming - if you didn't link to your site, how will we ever know it existed right ;)

I just read over the top and looks like a great article! I've bookmarked it and will read it in detail soon :)

Thank you for taking the time to write that up!

M3rC, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  4. marcus118

marcus118 Member

Best Answers:
    this is an extremely basic overview, good for beginners. i would be careful when talking about 'link partners' as many people have a "Links" button in their navigation which is considered a 'poison' word by google. link partnering is good, but it needs to be done smartly.

marcus118, Dec 28, 2008 IP