1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jar Error!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MELLA, Dec 17, 2008.

I know I haven't visted DP in ages so some of you might not know me, but I'm having some internet issues and where's the best place to ask about that? DP! So, it might not be general chat material, but here goes.....

The last week or so, if I try to connect to Google (or any website actually) 9 times out of 10 I get an error message saying this:

jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/chrome/en-US.jar!/locale/browser-region/region.propertieswww.google.co.uk

But the last part that contains the www changes depending which website I try to access.

Here is the screen shot:

[​IMG]

I have tried searching for information about this error, but can't find anything - the fact that I'm a techno bimbo doesn't help. Can any of you insanely clever, smart people help? PLEASE? what the hell kind or error is this and how do I make it go away?

Thanks. :eek:

MELLA, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  2. suganindia

suganindia Peon

Best Answers:
    lol ask your ISP

suganindia, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  3. mdvasanth86

mdvasanth86 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Reinstall firefox and also your network connection ....

mdvasanth86, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  4. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    MELLA, Dec 17, 2008 IP