1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The day Israel used a boy aged 13 as a Human Shield

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ThraXed, Dec 10, 2008.

1. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:
    As I said, "americanism" at it's best! Saying that whole race is phony and than claiming that it isn't racism because it's just an opinion!!! Hahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    One of funnies thing I ever heard hear on DP! I mean are you serious? Do you actually believe in what are you saying?

iggysick, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  2. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you find me the exact quote you're referring to?

Lexiseek, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  3. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    It was so hard...

Now, start denying that you said what you said and keep repeating 100 times what did you "actually" ment to say.
    Saying about one race something isn't racism because it's opinion. Ok. Can I have opinion that one race is filthy? Or would that be racism in your eyes? :rolleyes:

4. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't plan on repeating myself 100 times about this issue at all. It's time for Arabs to quit being phony (about the Israel/Palestinian issue).

Can you have an opinion that one race is "filthy"? Of course you can. And you do.

If you're offended by the post, please report it a moderator. If they delete my account, I'll leave.

If I broke the rules, I'll deal with the consequences.

5. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:
    I do? How do you know something like that? Can you quote me exactly where I expressed that opinion?
    Or do you feel the need to lie to cover your own racism?
    Lies&racism. Nice combination. :rolleyes:

A whole race simply can't be phony. Period. Maybe once you will get that and maybe than you will get it why there's so much people around world that doesn't like you at all. One day maybe,just maybe, you will stop being such arrogant ignorant and full of yourself.

And yes, I am offended by racism every single time I see it and I do report it every single time I sees it but I higly doubt that they will ban you. After all, this is "shit hole" and they need you know what so you are safe.

6. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Good to hear you spend a lot of time reporting posts. That's an extremely effective use of your time.

7. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    More effective than spending loto of time here spreading racism and hate like you do. Thanks.
    Don't worry, this is "shit hole" so you are safe.

Funny how you failed to post any proof that I have opinion of whole race as filthy. I wonder why... Maybe it's because it's just one of your typical lies, huh. ;)

8. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    "Spreading racism" and hate. LOL.

Dude, take a look at my posts. You'll see I have several thousand posts on DP. I answer newbie questions. I buy and sell (which directly helps other webmasters) and I occasionally participate in the P&R forum (not that often and not for long periods of time I might add).

You've already reported my post to the forum administration as a "hate post." If they deem it to be such, they'll pull my account. If they do pull my account, I'll quit visiting DP.

I can accept the outcome. If I stepped over the line with my "generalization", and have to be terminated because of it, so be it.

9. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    You woldn't defend yourself so much if you didn't do anything wrong...

10. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    So I guess this is our last conversation, then. Soon I'll be banned. I guess you "won". You proved Americans are bad. After I'm gone you won't have to look at my American flag avatar anymore.

That will probably be a huge day in your life. Congrats on your achievement.

11. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The meaning behind the remark was sarcasm not racism.

bogart, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  12. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    First,Americans are not bad, you are bad so don't try to hide your sorry ass behind "Americans". American have nothing to do with YOUR racism you post here.

Second, please, stop whining.

Third, I never said a single word against American flag. As matter a fact I like it but people like you make that flag unliked around the world. I am old and smart enough to make diference betwen that flag and racism you post. One thing have nothing to do with other and you don't represent that flag. YOu hide your sorry ass behind that flag. The flag is probably ashamed to be in your avatar.

Of course, first it was opinion and now it was sarcasm... tommorow it will be something thrid but never racism, right?

13. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    I am "bad". Who are you to judge me? You're merely an anonymous poster on a website. You don't even have a link to your website, or any identifying information about who you are.

I haven't whined. Not by anyone's definition. You're the one who "whined" by complaining to the mods about my post. You're what's known as a "sissy" in my country. You hide behind the rules of DP (which you don't believe are being enforced. You then post hypocritical statements in an effort to entrap others and "fink on them." Since you are trying to enforce the rules, perhaps you should give them time to work. I'm sure the mods will consider your case when they "get up" or "arrive from work." Show a little patience, already.

You've said plenty against the USA, which is represented by the flag in my avatar. Every day you talk about how everyone hates Americans around the world. I'm losing interest. Sure, some people hate the US. Many don't. But most importantly, you don't get to decide.

Why bring Bogart's quote into an argument with me? "Arabs need to quit being phony." I admit it's not my best sentence ever. It should have had a qualifier. "Some Arabs need to quit being phony" would have been a better statement. As it stands I made a generalization about Arabs. You make generalizations in many of your posts. Why is it okay for you to do this?

I mean you don't honestly think all of your sentences are crisp and clear and perfect in their meaning, do you? You barely have a grasp of the language you're arguing in. You don't understand inflection or nuances. In fact, I dare say you're not qualified to interpret English statements.

So what is it you're hoping to accomplish engaging with me?

14. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can I bitch slap you? please... :rolleyes:

Lemon116, Dec 17, 2008 IP
    Mia and Lexiseek like this.
  15. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's ironic, isn't it?
    British National Archives unveil presence of Nazi S.S. agents in Mandatory Palestine, working closely with Palestinian leaders

Rebecca, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  16. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    100% agree, but then you have to think how many of these kids have parents, you do have a super super point Robjones.

jodyq, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    indeed, isn't it?

Aren't Palestinians as responsible as their leader al-Hajj Amin Hussieni who collaborated with the Nazis during WW II?

[​IMG]

below: Documented - Stern offer to cooperate with Nazis:

[​IMG]

51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration With the Nazis (Hardcover)

Speech delivered by Rabbi Aharon Cohen of Neturei Karta

Izaak Greenbaum -- head of Jewish Agency Rescue Committee
    February 18, 1943 Addressed to the Zionist Executive Council.

....Izaak Greenbaum

Ben Gurion informed a meeting of Labor Zionists in Great Britain in 1938:
    Ibid., p.149.

source

imad, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  18. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    LMAO! And who are you to judge whole race! hahahahahah
    Sorry but I have to laugh on this one! Not only that you make judgements about other posters alll the time you now judge whole race but somehow noone else has that right! hahahahaha
    Yes, you are bad. Racist are bad and you should know that. And that's my personal opinion about you and you will agree that I have right to have my own opinion about people, rihgt? :)

Yes, you whined and keep whining about how I reported your racism. If you didn't do anything wrong why do you feel the need to defend yourself so much? Let the monds decide what you did and that's it. You whining is getting bored already.

You get it wrong I don't post here every day and surely I don't post how everyone hates America. Or care to share with us my every day quotes where I said that? Please do so. Thanks.
    Of course, I don't actually expect you to do something like that. So far I've learned that things like facts are doesn't bother you at all. You just post for sake of posting.

Beaucse of multi-quote function. You don't post two posts in a row when you have that function.

Can you answer one question honestly? Just one please:
    Does this sounds to you like anti-semitisim: Jews need to quit being phony.
    I only wants to hear how does sounds to you. It doesn't matter what it means or who said it. Just honestly answer me how that sounds to you and how you would react if something like that was posted here on DP:

Every single time when someone pulls out "you don't know english" argument I know that I am right in things were talking about. Good work! Keep it up.

I am hoping to save whales...

19. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Imad, How does the ramblings of a Rabbi against Zionism prove that Jews collaborated with Nazi's? I was able to find a Muslim Cleric that loves Zionism, Sheikh Iman Prof. Hadi Palazzi even has his own MSN group. So that must be proof positive that Zionism is good, right? And if some Jews we're actually complacent or didn't care, I would judge that as being sad and inhumane, but not collaborating with Nazi's. With the Jewish Stern Gang, I'm not a fan. However, you are not telling the whole truth as they we're not collaborating with Nazi's against the Jewish people, they we're collaborating to help the Jewish people. With the Mufti, not only did he collaborate with the Nazi's, he is directly responsible for killing many innocent Jews, anyone interested can read here. But forget about the Mufti, and just consider the palestinian people. I believe if they are teaching their children that Jews are inferior or evil, supporting killing Jews and terrorist acts, and at the same time calling the Jews Nazi's, don't you see the incredible irony in that?

Rebecca, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  20. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Ramblings? he was referring to incidents that took place in history and been proven and that are documented, so how can these be ramblings? oh, and no they were working against Jewish people, if you checked these documents.

imad, Dec 17, 2008 IP