1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please stop hatred.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by c4cyber, Dec 17, 2008.

I have seen so many indians posting messages full of hatred for muslims and pakistanis...

For an example.. This guy is so full of hatred that he refer pakistan as ex-india.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=9940232&postcount=13
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1138001

shouldn't we talk about something constructive to bring moderate people together or stop hatred atleast?

shouldn't indians think about more than 200 indepence movements in their own area instead of blaming pakistan, nepal or china for lack of security and system in their country?

c4cyber, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  2. kashifccc

kashifccc Peon

Best Answers:
    agree with u :)

kashifccc, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  3. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Goes for both sides. I've seen hate and stupidity on both sides. You guys [In both countries] ought to let the governments sort it out and stop wasting your time in these meaningless exchanges.

lightless, Dec 17, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  4. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Great minds think alike, I was just about to post this :)

Anyway saw quite a few nasty threads from both IN and PAK. Hope that you will keep the discussion on the topics and not go beyond that into inciting hatred against one country or religion.

I like this topic, Stop Hatred, it is really time.....

wisdomtool, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  5. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's a vicious circle. An exchange of insults that keeps going round and round. In the end people from both countries go home with a very bad and unrealistic opinion of people from the other country.

6. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Sad to see that, I have met with lots of Indians and Pakistanis and I can say that they are extremely cultured and polite, sad that political situations in both countries are causing their citizens to be enemies of each other.

7. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Goes to show how a few bad apples can ruin the reputations and interrelations of whole countries.

8. kashifccc

kashifccc Peon

Best Answers:
    Good to see this type of posts here... lightless , wisdomtool

9. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    This thread might have been okay had the OP said "Indians and Pakistanis" should stop hating. He didn't. Instead he singled out Indians.

It takes two to tango.

Lexiseek, Dec 17, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  10. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Well said, it would have been a far more balanced post if the author maintain a neutral position. But at least he is against hatred and his post is a breathe of fresh air from the street battles we saw earlier in the P&R forums.

11. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    There don't seem to be too many balanced posters here. Indians don't have a monopoly on hate.

12. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    From Mr Yoda

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering

Not easy to hate, hatred of someone just makes you suffer too, it doesn't make you happy. Not easy to be balanced as well, especially take for eg Mumbai Massacre which is affecting our Indian Friends directly and hence they have a personal stake in it. For Pakistanis, they too have their long list of grievances about India.

This is a Political forum, lets learn from each other and look at the common grounds that we share rather than the differences from each other.

13. kashifccc

kashifccc Peon

Best Answers:
    I enjoyed to post in indian or pakistani threads.
    It's fun when they get angry. :D

14. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    It's hard to disagree with that sentiment, WisdomTool.

The world would be a better place if people learned to embrace their differences and celebrity diversity of opinion.

15. dentsting

dentsting Banned

Best Answers:
    This is one of the best thread I saw today in P&R section... Please stop these hatred threads and find solutions for it instead. When I switch on TV I see Pak media says India blaming and Indian Media says Terrorist are from Pakistan. If media stops these hatred things from both sides until they have some thing official there would have been less hatred. I visit both Indian and Paki media sites and find that they bring out hatred mostly and nothing that solves it.
    If some one is doing wrong you stop them or ignore atleast. But most peoples here are not doing this

There are many false stories in both medias that people refer here and fight.

I read some comments like " Nuke Pakistan...War with them"... Do you kill all family/area people if one of them did a murder? There are same kind of comments from some Paki's as well

Hatred/Killing/War is not a solution for this. Terrorist Do these not We Educated peoples. Something else is to be done.

We alone don't have power to stop this until we unite and than fight these terrorists

I don't participate in P&R section but I find this thread to participate. Also my English is not good.

Thanks

dentsting, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  16. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Your English is quite good, actually.

17. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    I love you all~ even your name c4 lol.

jodyq, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  18. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately it is the way of the media to report things that will get the most ratings, and for some reason the things that get the most ratings are hate. It is like that here in the US as well, although, it is quite biased here. Mostly Democrats speaking against Republicans. I wish the media would report the actual truth/facts instead of spinning it to get the most viewers. Then it is not reporting news, it is reporting your version of events throughout the day. I hate hate :D

hostlonestar, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  19. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are right. There are some positive news sources, but they aren't as established or widespread or as big.

20. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with your point. May be I wasn't so balanced in my opinion due to the current situation.

95% pakistanis watch censored indian films(made in URDU(pakistan's national language)) and appreciate their art. Pakistan never attacked on india(1965's war was fought over the disputed region of kashmir, which suppose to be part of pakistan due to its 77% muslim population, but india attacked and occupied this region soon after its independence) or any neighbouring country, whereas india has 3 attacks and many attempts against pakistan and other neighbouring country.

Millions of people live in both countries. There has to be some %age of peace loving people on both sides. But Indian Govt. is usually in hand of people who get vote on religious basis and use media to spread propaganda against muslims and christians in their own area.

If you analysis both govt's educational background and press releases(statenments) you will find the difference.

c4cyber, Dec 17, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.