1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The day Israel used a boy aged 13 as a Human Shield

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ThraXed, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    How do you plan on liberating your country?

Lexiseek, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  2. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, we are very different.

I saw you asked somewhere how do I plan to liberate my country, one word, resistance,

with any available way, even if it was a shoe.

imad, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  3. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Throwing a shoe accomplished nothing. 60 years of resistance did nothing.

Besides, you're a keyboard "resister" at best. Sending money to Hamas is probably the only contribution you make to the fight.

Why not try a different tactic since your resistance has completely failed?

4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    yup, a word can resist too, when it reveals the truth. resistance will fail only if it completely stopped without liberating the whole country.

imad, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  5. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Resistance has already failed. What possible gains have been made due to all of your terrorism?

"Resisting" on DP is the most in-effective act anyone ever conceived of.

If the desired goal of the resistance is the "return" of Israel, I think we both realize it hasn't happened due to force.

Why are you so convinced that violence is helping your cause?

6. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    are you trying to chit chat with me? or you just love arguing?

anyway, do not worry much about it, when Palestinians see that "resistance" has failed, it will be the day when there is no single Palestinian alive. in other words that might be easier for you to understand, resistance will never stop.

you can define the word resistance as you like, does not mean they share your views.

imad, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  7. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Any parent that would let their kid throw rocks at armed soldiers is a coward and a child abuser and generally too stupid to be allowed the privilege of reproduction. It doesnt accomplish a thing, unless they just want to get their kids killed, in which case it is a skillful move. Dont call me ignorant while you glorify child abuse in the guise of patriotism. Unlike the rock throwing kidies, my kids werent raised to be dumb.

robjones, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  8. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    All kidding aside, is there really a point in talking to "Imad". Dude is a terrorist supporter. Do you really think you, me, and him would all sit around a coffee shop chatting nicely.

DP needs to enforce their rules and clean up this shit-hole.

9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I pissed myself. Still laughing. That'll be the day. :rolleyes:

Mia, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  10. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    No kidding. They're afraid they might lose the "ad revenue" from banning a quality poster like thr-Axed. (Axed is right in his name)

I'm surprised the cookies aren't a bit more lucrative...HO HO HO :)

buffalo likes this.
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I hear ya!:D

Mia, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  12. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    I mean DP is founded on rules by people who believe in the principle of things. Steady handed enforcement is the obvious off-shoot of that.

13. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Rubbish. On one side you have a nation supported by richest nation in the world with tons of cash and on the other side you have nation that are under occupation and simply can't do a shit if occupying force don't wanna allow them to do. All resources including water and best fertile land in occupied territories are in hand of guess who? Palestinians? Not at this planet. Are you want to convice us that Palestinians simply don't want to develop their economy? Are you saying that Israel allow that? And they doing that by frigin' roadblocks and check points making it hard to doing any business there. Economy can't exists without free move of goods. Period.

Second, talking such nonsense like resistance didn't accomplished anything... Without resistance there would be no any kind of occupied territories there at all. Without it all those territories would become parts of state Israel but they can't do it because there's some people don't wanna let them taking their land without fight.

But hey! I wonder why you have hard time to find anyone in the world taht loves you... It must be your freedom and Coca cola! :rolleyes:

iggysick, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  14. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for confirming my earlier post, may I suggest that you sit more with your cows and ask them about the history of the conflict, I think they have better knowledge about it,

yes we would agree in normal conditions, but not when these kids have to live under occupation and under the negative effects it had on them, that is the abuse, and using them as shields is the coward specially when you have sophiticated weapons and they have only rocks.

no parents send their kids to fight, while they sit in homes, they teach them to love the freedom of their country and their freedom and the natural reaction of these kids is to love the freedom of their country and people at an early age and try to do anything about it, even if it was throwing a rock on a Nazi soldier while going to/from school ;)

imad, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  15. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So how many paragraphs do you think it'll take to convince anyone besides yourself that letting your kids throw rocks at armed soldiers is anything short of stupid? If the parents are still alive it means they themselves KNOW better.

Reminds me of those mullahs so committed to the cause they'll gladly send *others* out in vests loaded with C4 and nails to get turned into pink mist... but you just never hear of the mullahs demonstrating the technique personally. What a bunch of ignorant sheep.

robjones, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  16. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Jordan is the Palestinian State as in Palestine-Trans-Jordan.

bogart, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  17. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Again, you are showing your ignorance with more 'americanisms', what do Mullah's have to do with anything? This is a battle for land that has been stolen.

ThraXed, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  18. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Battle my ass. Raise an army. Stand up and be heroes.

If the so-called "Arab World" all attacked Israel at the same time, they could win.

Time for Arabs to quit being so phony and act on their hatred. Otherwise the cause of glorious Palestine will be lost forever.

Lexiseek, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  19. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    So Arabs are phony huh? Isn't that racism?
    Talking about cleaning up shit hole...
    Actually it's "americanism" at it's best! Double standards all the time. What I can say about other races they aren't allowed to say about particular race(s)!

iggysick, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  20. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm getting bored with these ridiculous asides.

Saying Arabs are phony (which I don't anywhere) isn't racism. It would be an opinion. You then follow up by making a claim about "Americanism".

Nothing but hypocrisy. Just so you know, I don't "report posts" or go running to my mama when I'm in a disagreement online. Quit being hypocritical.

Why in the hell do you expect all Americans to share your "Anti-Americanism". That's just stupid on so many levels.

Lexiseek, Dec 17, 2008 IP