1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Arbitrage Conspiracy $100000/day the most hyped product launch ever?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Li Weng, Dec 10, 2008.

Just look at how many big name gurus are frantically promoting this product launch. It kind of amazes me how this Aymen guy is able to get pretty much all the top gurus in the world flocking to his event with a 1 week notice, then having all of them promoting his product to their list.

I haven't seen the actual product yet, but from a marketing perspective, it's nothing short of amazing! It's $2000, but when people look at the $100000/day numbers, I'm sure many will fork out to get this training.

Do you think it's the most hyped product launch ever? I have not seen so many gurus worked up about one single product.

Li Weng, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  2. taylorwilsdon

taylorwilsdon Peon

Best Answers:
    No, it isn't. None of these people are making anything near that and I've never heard of most of the "gurus."

taylorwilsdon, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  3. McDonalds|Chicken|Selects

McDonalds|Chicken|Selects Peon

Best Answers:
    This year, sure, I heard there was nothing ground-breaking in it

4. GSM Media

GSM Media Peon

Best Answers:
    Arbitrage is a great way to quick big coin, but not a long term business model in my opinion

GSM Media, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  5. GSM Media

GSM Media Peon

Best Answers:
    *to make quick big coin

GSM Media, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  6. Wyla

Wyla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hell, If I could make 100k a day I wouldn't need a long term biz

Wyla, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  7. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Depends on what kind of arbitrage ? Adsense is typically the suspect of arbitrage and if this is the case it's a big risk .... especially talking 100 000 dollars per day arbitrage .... imagine loosing 3 million dollars in a month - because you got busted LoL .... I lost 2500 because of arbitrage - but I wasn't pissed off .... I was aware of the consequences ....

thsadmin, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  8. Li Weng

Li Weng Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I read Jerry West who were saying that the info revealed was nothing new. He was there in Vegas and he told people not to get this... There are mixed opinions about this launch so far.

Li Weng, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  9. azn_romeo_4u

azn_romeo_4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Its all the same shit. Scam your way to riches.

azn_romeo_4u, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  10. MMandYOu

MMandYOu Peon

Best Answers:
    You must not have been around for Agloco....now that was the biggest crock of shit ever.

MMandYOu, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  11. adigital

adigital Peon

Best Answers:
    It might be, we dont really know the profits of this launch. However this could be realistic. 50 top gurus have an average of 50,000 lists X 50 = 2,500.000 X 1% conversion thats 25,000 sales X $999 = $24,975.000 for Aymen.

I think TrafficSecrets 1.0 back in 2004 was one of the biggest successful online launches. John Reese (the product creator) made more than $1M in a single day!

Now if anyone can make $50,000 / day by following the "Arbitrage Conspiracy System" (not from promoting this product and make affiliate sales) is a different story. If you have $50,000 to invest every day in PayPerClick you have a change to make $50,000 in profit. It the same with just investing $1 and be able to make $1 in profit. However these guys playing in high amounts of money and were able to learn the market and know a lot of secrets in PPC. They know what works and what doesent so they are able to invest all that money back and double them.

adigital, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  12. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think the so called "gurus" are the most hyped things on the net.

Giamatti, Dec 15, 2008 IP
    cldnails likes this.
  13. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    Arbitrage is very tough now. It used to work when Adsense had less regulations and it was a lower CPC. Now the quality of traffic you get from these places is a joke if they are 2-10 cents per click. I think arbitrage still can be done but it is so hard to get it right that you are better off just working on SEO and other methods of bringing in traffic.

primeelite, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  14. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah....this thread made me laugh a little. Do people (especially intelligent people) still actually fork over money for this kind of stuff? LOL?

Do people 100% honestly think they can manage to make that much money - PER DAY?

Of course, the only people making money (and serious money) are the losers who sell these false hopes and dreams. I won't ever bring myself down to that level (and trust me, I've had the opportunity). It's worse than being a used car salesman (and yes, I was one of those too, until I realized how corrupt it was).

I challenge anyone to find one of these hot new product launches that is actually worth paying more than $5 for. They don't exist.

For all of those that are desperate, please, however tempting it may sound, don't buy into the hype. That's all it is - hype. Do your research, and don't jump at the first con man/woman who promises you $100k per day.

Good luck!

shamus, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  15. CharlieEssmeier

CharlieEssmeier Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm on dozens of mailing lists and I received a sales pitch about this product from only one person. There were probably ten other products this year that were more heavily hyped than this one.

At least as far as my inbox goes.

As for the daily earnings figure, it might be possible. What they don't tell you, however, is how much you'll have to spend in order to achieve that sort of revenue.

Is anybody really up for spending $20,000/day on Adwords?

Charlie

CharlieEssmeier, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  16. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:
    that figure is just the possible amount of money that you can make. of course you can make that much if you have like the whole 24 hours a day to spend on this arbitrage.

desmondblog, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  17. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, CharlieEssmeier hit the nail on the head. If you can throw down thousands per day with Adwords, then sure, there is a slight possibility that you won't lose your ass, and may even make something. But what bothers me is that they "bait" in people who are brand new to internet marketing who don't have a clue in hell what's going on.

Anyway, good luck to anybody who tries it.

shamus, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  18. kingwallace

kingwallace Peon

Best Answers:
    WAY overhyped. I'm sure it'll make a nice chunk of change. Same crap, different pusher.

kingwallace, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  19. cldnails

cldnails Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm about to tell you how you could make up to $100,000/day with 3 easy steps.

1. Create product people want.
    2. ???
    3. Profit

For pennies on the dollar of your potential income I'll fill you in on what #2 really is. Please paypal $499.00 to so you can get started making millions per year.

Guru's are overhyped morons that found 1 great method, developed it, used it up, and then told people about the dry lake. Listening to all of them and taking everything that they say as scripture will leave you broke as a joke and not nearly as funny.

cldnails, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  20. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks .... I just sent you $499, so please forward my IMADC eBook please .... my eMail is ....

thsadmin, Dec 15, 2008 IP