1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Leaving feedback, pointless posting, infractions

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by GroceryPriceBooks, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I wish someone would help me understand this board. In all the time I have been a member here I have never had any problems and now all of a sudden in the past 60 days every time I turn around I am getting an infraction!

Your not allowed to ask people to please post on your thread if they purchase something because then you get an infraction for pointless posting or asking people to bump.

You can't leave feedback for someone unless you can tell the system where they made the purchase but then see previous paragraph. So how the heck do you use your feedback system?????

I also made a post once that was approved by a mod but yet another mod deleted it and no one told me why it wasn't allowed. Why was it deleted? NO IDEA! No one will tell me, I was just told to leave it alone.

I wish those of you issuing infractions would explain for once! This board doesn't even send you a PM saying you got one.

I have said/asked 100 times before that how are you supposed to correct behavior if you don't even understand what you have done wrong. I run 3 forums and I know what it is like but for god sake how can members not make the mistakes again if they don't know what they are doing wrong!

Will I get an infraction for asking for help now??? I JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND THIS PLACE!

GroceryPriceBooks, Dec 15, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    There are currently too many PM me type of posts. Apologies if we are stricter on bumping as a result. Asking others to post if they are purchasing is not allowed as a lot of thread bumpers use this as an excuse to trick others to bump their threads. PM feedback is just as effective as posted feedback. For those infraction of which you are in doubt, PM one of the mods that are online and I am sure they will try their best to help you.

wisdomtool, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  3. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Try searching before whining, and you'd find answers to some of your questions:

You do NOT have to post in a thread to leave iTrader feedback! You only have to participate in a deal via an existing thread. If someone posts saying they're hiring writers for a project, you PM them after seeing that ad, and you complete the deal, you're allowed to leave each other iTrader. But ONE of you has to be the OP of that deal thread. If they make an offer hijacking someone else's thread and you do a private deal, you won't be able to leave iTrader, because the system won't accept the URL.

Yes... it does.

If you want to know what is or isn't correct behavior, read ALL of the rules and stickies in any area where you want to post first. Also read stickies in this section to give you more detailed background based on previous questions. If all else fails, and you're not sure about something, search. It's probably been asked and answered numerous times before.

jhmattern, Dec 15, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.