1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free domain evaluation tool that earns you money!

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Fracisc, Dec 14, 2008.

You can test the tool @ http://www.foco.us/

If you want to earn money add this code into your site:

<form method="post" action="http://www.foco.us/your-domain-evaluation.php">
    <input name="adsense" value="[COLOR="Red"]pub-xxxxxxx[/COLOR]" type="hidden">
    <input name="title" value="[COLOR="Red"]MySite.com[/COLOR]" type="hidden">
    <input name="url" onFocus="if(this.value=='Google.com'){value='';}" onBlur="if(this.value==''){value='Google.com';}" value="Google.com" size="40" type="text" />
    <br>
    <input name="imhuman" onFocus="if(this.value=='Are you human? Type your answer here.'){value='';}" onBlur="if(this.value==''){value='Are you human? Type your answer here.';}" value="Are you human? Type your answer here."  size="40" type="text" />
    <br>
    <input value="Show stats for my domain" type="submit" />

</form>

Code (markup):

The tool will have your sites name and will use your adsense ID 100% of the time you refer the visitor.

Enjoy!

Fracisc, Dec 14, 2008 IP
    mmads likes this.
  2. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Badlands07, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  3. bille

bille Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, seems to work well, and gets my PR/Backlinks/Alexa right, which most of these tools usually screw up. Nice work.

bille, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  4. solidstate

solidstate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    woow supurb . i will add that on my domain. :D

solidstate, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  5. Fracisc

Fracisc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your feedback people. I am happy to see that you find my work useful. The only reason why this tool is working is because I am keeping it updated. I check it at least two times per week and when I find something that is problematic I fix it as soon I have some time (usually the same day).

I created this tool for fun, not necessarily to earn money on the results page, so I thought that it would be nice to let people use it and also earn money with it. If someone is using it with adsense I would like to have some feedback on the earnings side to.

Fracisc, Dec 17, 2008 IP