1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$300 website design 72hrs

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Dr Googler, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Dr Googler

Dr Googler Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    not you becuase your design was rubbish!"

Dr Googler, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  2. katesrobyn

katesrobyn Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Who won then??????????????......................................

katesrobyn, Dec 13, 2008 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  3. jay2xtreme2125

jay2xtreme2125 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lack of quality? is that so ive been a veteran of 99 design contest and digital point contest and has a very high percentage of win ratio, how can you question quality and etc. your reason suck. stealing ideas for your benefit, it wont make you rich

jay2xtreme2125, Dec 13, 2008 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  4. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great work sarsh. Good thing you watermarked it.
    Need proof this guy is a scammer?? Look what he says above

Now look again what he says here above. First he says a "VERY nice design" and then he says the only one he liked was one sent via pm.

Want more proof he is a scammer? The only itrader he's got is from someone who he paid not with money but with a link to his site and then he moves from not paying any money to doing a contest where he pays $300. Yeah right....:rolleyes:

proteindude, Dec 14, 2008 IP
    shinan likes this.
  5. shinan

shinan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Haha! the whole thing is pretty self-explanatory.. People him should be taken care of.. Srsly, go get a life Dr. Googler, Designers here are smarter than you think, or I must say smarter enough to outsmart an idiot like you. -_-

shinan, Dec 14, 2008 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  6. akanesakura

akanesakura Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We should report Dr. Googler, to ban his account!

akanesakura, Dec 14, 2008 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  7. Jorge05r

Jorge05r Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would recommend not to enter a contest which requires more than 5 hours of work if contest holder has less than 5 itrader, or looks suspicious.
    Also make sure to read all his posts, threads, investigate a little more about contest holder. A few hours as a spy :) will save you a few hours/days of design work when submitting your design to a dead-end contest.

His reason is because he doesn't want someone to copy it? C'mon that's a lame reason, no mater if it's before or after who ever wants to copy a design would do it anytime. Beside, this is a contest where lot of people, designers view the designs. You want some privacy? Hire a designer privately.

If you really chose a winner, then I'm sorry for this message even though it may be helpful for a lot of newbies here entering contests.

Jorge05r, Dec 14, 2008 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  8. kiteguy123

kiteguy123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This remark is not only ignorant and rude, but also down right untrue. From looking at other contest entries, shinan is one of the best designers I've ever seen, so get your facts right before you go spurting your idiotic and unconsidered words around.

kiteguy123, Dec 14, 2008 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  9. bizzard

bizzard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wkwkwkwkwkwk! It was just fortunate that I did not put my entry! :D

bizzard, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  10. katesrobyn

katesrobyn Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Indeed!... shinan, is one of the best here in DP :)

katesrobyn, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  11. shinan

shinan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks kate and kiteguy.. Dr. Googler's comment really got on to me.. Im definitely doing something about him.. This really sucks.. I hope all of you guys' entries here get sold somewhere and you earn something from it since you guys must have took a lot of effort on your designs.

shinan, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  12. jay2xtreme2125

jay2xtreme2125 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    btw im taking a dayoff to contest after this fucking contest. ill be back next year maybe.

jay2xtreme2125, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  13. proteindude

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This Dr Googler is notorious. He gives me a bad rep for calling him a scammer and yet he doesn't defend himself in the thread. I mean what can be more obvious? Well, as soon as I get more positives guess what Mr Scammer, more reds will be coming your way.

Come on, how dumb do you think people are??? You have only one itrader and the way you paid that dude was not with any money but with a link. And then you move from paying no money to running a $300 contest. Really, do you think everyone is an idiot? And then you say: I bought via pm but I cannot reveal who the designer is and you also claim you paid him more than $300. This is more crap than I've seen in a long, long time.

But here's a positive suggestion to those designers being ripped off. I think the designers who get ripped off or scammed should give each other a positive rep and then they should each give a negative one to the scammer (CH). This way no designer loses any positive and also the scammers get their negatives 9plenty of them) which would be good.

Just a thought. It's up to the designers whether or not they implement this policy to weed out the scammers.

proteindude, Dec 22, 2008 IP
  14. Dr Googler

Dr Googler Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    uh look at the website now, the new design is up there! Here

Dr Googler, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  15. proteindude

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So what? What does that prove? Or better said what is it meant to prove because according to everyone's understanding you took advantage of designers, insulted their works didn't choose a winner and then you claim someone else sent you an entry via pm (no itrader) and this designer wants to remain unidentified.

Oh yeah, and you paid this designer even more that the $300 prize. Of course we should all believe this crap because you have only ONE itrader which you got not for paying anyone with money but with a link.

Here's a clue: not everyone is as stupid as you think. Oh yeah, and I hope the designers rep each other so then they won't lose anything when they give you each a negative (you already got two negatives from me :D ).

Also, I don't know how you pick a design because this new website doesn't match at all the colours of your logo. Anyway, you're brighter than everyone else so I'm sure you have good reasons as to why a red and black logo is placed on a mainly blue website.

proteindude, Dec 23, 2008 IP
    kiteguy123 likes this.
  16. 120405

120405 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know what his intention was! He posted his link on the first post as we can see this topic became popular with over 75 posts as of now as i am typing this. I am betting 100% that everyone went to his site, even who didnt design a template and he gets a free hits. lol too many people's time got wasted.

120405, Dec 23, 2008 IP
    proteindude likes this.