1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional SEO Campaign and Consultancy Service - for Serious People Only

Discussion in 'Services' started by poseidon, Dec 11, 2008.

So its that time of the month again :) Though DP Services section may not be ideal for what I am offering, still let me throw the ball in. (since I have got some good clients in the past from it)

I handles SEO Campaigns for various clients and do online SEO Consultancy to help people to get on Top of Serps. I am handling SEO Campaigns since late 2007 and till now have worked with over 25 smaller and mid size clients.

I only take full projects and work on the site to give results. Atleast this is what I am doing for the past few months as I have seen being result oriented helps both, me and the client rather then being work oriented. For Clients, this saves time at various levels as you cut down on communication with various people and just talk to one person.

What I am offering ?

Please Send your website url and keywords to me through the contact form http://nbridges.com/contact (along with your phone number and preferred timings of call, if possible) and I will get back to you with a draft of how I can help you. You can PM me too on DP.

Regards
    http://nbridges.com/

poseidon, Dec 11, 2008 IP
    funkymario likes this.
  2. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've been reading some posts on your blog and have some doubts that you really understand the concept of SEO. For example you talk about High irrelevancy links that may hamper your ranking. That is false. This concept is not BLACK and WHITE, relevant or irrelevant, rather it is a sliding scale measured by relevancy percentages.

I have one testing domain that I could trust you with, if you're looking for a review copy.

JohnS0N, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  3. indoushosting

indoushosting Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pushkar,

I have contacted you via your site. Check and get back to me on mentioned e-mail.

Regards!

indoushosting, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  4. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send me a PM (or comment on that post) and we can talk. Also mention which post you are talking about and with what context if you are going to pm me since I am certain you are quoting me out of context. It's pretty obvious that most of the filters do apply on the basis of relevancy percentage basis only.

I don't do reviews though you may be better of working on your own. Best of Luck.:)

poseidon, Dec 13, 2008 IP