1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

492 Hops & 0 sales??

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by AffiliateEsprit7, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey again - no problem, glad to help!

There's a few ways to get around the eZineArticles restrictions:

- Compare several popular products that solve the reader's problem, and make a recommendation.

- Focus on the problem itself, common 'free solutions' and their benefits/issues, and then make a note to look at your bio box for more information (where they would presumably be able to click through to your lander or the product page)

- Share a story/testimonial about your own journey to solve the problem, and your own decision/selection process, pointing to your bio box for the reader to find out more.

Additionally, you could choose to use another site to post articles/content on, such as Squidoo, Hubpages, a blog, etc etc - all of those generally will also get you good SE rankings if you optimize them - and you don't have to go through an editorial review!

-T

Telmari, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  2. AffiliateEsprit7

AffiliateEsprit7 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've made 2 sa

AffiliateEsprit7, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  3. AffiliateEsprit7

AffiliateEsprit7 Peon

Best Answers:
    I made 2 sales today! I know it's not much but I'm very happy about it & the sales, of course, motivated me to work even harder.

I also took the advice of someone in this thread & started promoting a second product!

Telmari, I'm going to revise those ezinearticles & talk about a personal experience in that field & my own journey of how to become successful in that area. I'm also going to use hubpages as well, no editorial review :)

I'm also interested in promoting my blog but, aside from a few social networking hits here & there, how else can I get traffic to my blog?

Danny

AffiliateEsprit7, Dec 10, 2008 IP