1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I track how many people I am sending to the landing page?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Nilzar, Dec 9, 2008.

Ok, I can track how many people are coming to my web site, I know their is a way for the publisher to track how many people I am sending over but is their I way I can look that up my self? Find out how many people are going to the sales page?

Nilzar, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  2. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, I believe you can do this with Google Analytics,

Ripped, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  3. Nilzar

Nilzar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks I did not know about this before. I got my account setup and script installed. This will tell me if my traffic is clicking through?

And I guess their is no way to be able to check in CB when someone click a link with my aff ID in it? So I can track my PPC and other marketing methods?

Nilzar, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  4. rickybuitrago

rickybuitrago Peon

Best Answers:
    At CB go to " My Account" then "Reporting" then "Analytics" and then just choose a date range for affiliate stats and you can see the number of hops - whih is the number of time someone has clicked you aff links

rickybuitrago, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  5. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Statscounter is also good.

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  6. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    This is what I was going to recommend. I guess it's a bit tinfoil hat but I don't really like the idea of Google being all up in my business like that.

http://www.StatCounter.com

Zibblu, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  7. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're looking to get away from running all your stats through Google & want a little more transparency over what keywords drive traffic to your website from external sources, I would recommend Xtreme Conversions (no aff. link).

I recently invested in it personally to get a better understanding of exactly which keyphrases were triggering my broad-match & some of my phrase-match ads and found it extremely enlightening - not only does it allow you to see the actual keyphrase typed in to trigger your ad for every click you get, but also allows you to see exactly which keyword bring in the sales.

Not that you can't do this with the right setup with Google Analytics and a little code & tracking ID's, but this script makes it pretty straight forward and makes it easy to justify the investment - simply because you can learn a lot about how to better market by understanding exactly what your audience wants - and this tool makes it super duper easy.

Telmari, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  8. adpack

adpack Member

Best Answers:
    I am using cpanel Statscounter. The third-part stats counter system need install javascripts code there.anyway ,all works well.

adpack, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  9. aimtowin

aimtowin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can't you just manually add a tracking id (?tid=) on the end of your Clickbank affiliate link? You can then view all your Clickbank stats and see all the clicks that have tid's on them and which ones made sales. I use Xtreme Conversions to automatically add tid's for PPC campaigns and I can see the exact keywords which made a sale.

aimtowin, Dec 11, 2008 IP