1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any easier way?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by yousellstuff1, Dec 4, 2008.

I just purchased a large graphics pack. The main file is zipped a long with every single file inside of it. Is there any way to decompress other then one folder at a time

yousellstuff1, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  2. DrLakitu

DrLakitu Guest

Best Answers:
    Would it not unzip and give you a selection of what files you want to use in there? ie open a new folder of the contents in the zip? Or maybe I caught the wrong end of your question.

DrLakitu, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  3. mahharrouf

mahharrouf Active Member

Best Answers:
    your question is not good understandable , first poster was confused too, do you want all files unzip at once? if this was your question as i understand,than simply from zip archive,select all and press unzip,it will create one new folder with same name as your ziped main folder,this new folder will contain all unzipped folders within. This is the way fast and quick unzip all files at once,now i'mnot sure as first one too that your question was this??? :)

mahharrouf, Dec 6, 2008 IP
    yousellstuff1 likes this.
  4. yousellstuff1

yousellstuff1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    u answered my question, sorry for being confusing

yousellstuff1, Dec 6, 2008 IP